Love me drunk

*steamy*
Noah's POV
"NOAH? We're back!" Brian smakes my shoulder as I blinked a couple times before seeing the hotel. "Ok." I go to reach for the door and tried to step out, but tripped over my shoes and fell to my knees. "Awe sh*t man" I mumbled as Jesse drunkenly walks towards me. "Get up green giant, time for bed." I didn't say anything cause I felt extremely nauseous. "I'm gonna puke guys " right as Brian came stumbling over, I threw up 50% of the alcohol I just drank down twenty minutes ago. "NOAH? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? BABY ARE YOU ALRIGHT. " I heard Ellie's voice as she was running down towards us. "HOLD UP ELLIE, HE'S GETTIN IT OUT.!" Jesse says as I was still puking.
"Holy sh*t man" Brian whistles as I was just about finished. "What happened? " I saw Ellie's converse shoes approaching me as I was coughing harshly. "Noah, were you drinking? " she asks as I use my shirt to clean around my lips. "Sup Angel?" I put two fingers up as Jesse helps me stand up. "Why are you drunk? You all are drunk!" She says with wide eyes. "We drank, smoked a sh*t ton of weed, and I just puked." I nod as so do the guys. "What did else did you do?" She looked suspicious as I smiled lazily at her. "No girls, I promise you angel." I winked as she glares at me.
"Stop calling me that, you know the rules. " I laughed as she walks closer to me. "Angel, wanna f*ck?" Her cheeks went so red as Jesse and Brian started cracking up. "YOU SL*T NOAH" they yelled as I nodded. "Master is ready, Angel. " I lean in to kiss her but she pushes me back.
"Go to bed perverts! " she waves my buddies off before looking at me.
"Master, you are so punished. Follow me upstairs. You WILL brush your teeth first." I laughed as I drunkenly held her hand as we walked into the hotel. "Angel, f*ck me" I whispered while wrapping my hands around her waist as we were now in the elevator.
"Hand off master." She slaps my hands off her as we head up. "I wanna f*ck you like an animal. I wanna feel you from the inside." I whispered into her ear as the doors opened.

We step out into the hallway still holding hands as we make our way to our room. "Where's Sebastian? "
"He's asleep so is Spencer." She nods as we walk into the hotel room.
"Go brush your teeth." She smirks while walking to Sebastian's room.

I drunkenly reach for my toothbrush and put way too much toothpaste on before brushing. "This taste like sh*t! Babe this is horrible!" I yelled before spitting it out into the sink. "Sssshhh
Noah, shush!" She laughed before running to the beds and turning the lights off. "Where's my angel? " I questioned while trying to see where I was going, still totally drunk.

"Noah? Take your clothes off, boxers can stay." She says quietly as I pull my shirt over my head. "You got it, Angel." I heard some chains as I went to remove my pants. I wonder what she's up too?

I was now on my knees just waiting for her. "Since you're drunk, can I tie you?" She asked standing right in front of me in her lingerie. "Yes, angel.
I'm your prisoner tonight." I slurred as she walks behind me. "Bring your hands back." I obey as I felt the cold chains around my wrist. "Noah? You okay?" I nodded as she grabs something off the bed. "F*ck me already angel." I smirk as she grabs the blindfolds and ties them around my eyes. "Don't talk that way to your master? Understand Noah?" I just laughed as I felt a belt tighten around my neck. "Yes angel" she runs her hands over my shoulders as my excitement was clearly visible. "You're ready, aren't you handsome boy?" She gently pulls my hair so I'm facing her through the blindfolds. "Yes angel, I so badly want you." She stands up and walks behind me. Her footsteps were so quiet, but she was the swiftest person I knew. "Why'd you get drunk without me darling? " she asked as I chuckled. "Come on! F*ck me already angel " I whined and she whips my chest with the leather whip. "Awe f*ck" "Do you think you deserve to be punished? " she was circling me now.
"Yes, angel" she hums in approval as I felt her kneel behind me. Her chest was against my back as I felt her sliding her hand down my boxers.
"Mmm Angel please " she teases me as my head falls to her shoulder. "Ssshh, Quit handsome.... this is just a warm up."she whispered into my ear as I moaned against her.

"Angel, I need more " she removes her hand from my boxers and walks toward her purse, I'm assuming?
"Angel, what are you doing? " I whined from the unexpected removal of her incredible touch. "You talk too much when you're drunk. I said quit handsome." I moaned as she gently runs her fingers through my hair.
"So handsome, aren't you Noah?" I just smirked as she wraps her hand around my neck. "You will do what I say tonight, you're my toy and I will play with you the way I please. Noah?" I nodded as she pulls me to my feet with the belt around my neck.
She removes the chains from my wrist and tells me to sit at the edge of the bed. "Touch yourself, handsome " I was shocked, but slowly slide my hand down. I can feel her eyes on me as I began to touch myself. "You will not stop until you come, then I'll take care of the rest." "Yes angel " I moan while throwing my head back against the mattress.

"Faster Noah " she purrs while kneeling in front of me. She had her hands on my knees as I was so close to coming undone. "Angel, I need you're- oh sh*t " I moaned as my stomach tightens itself. "Yes, entertain me you naughty boy." I part my lips slightly as I came all over my long fingers. "F*ck"
As I catch my breath, I feel Ellie slide my boxers down to my thighs.
"That was quite a show mister. I'm very impressed." She purred before taking me in all the way. "OH Sh*t !" I pressed my head deeply into the mattress as she holds me in place.
"Angel, I'm there." How the hell am I ready in thirty seconds!? She digs her nails into my waist as I prepare myself. "Angel?" I arch my back a bit as I spill all over her pretty face.
"Yes angel, God!" She slowly licks me up before crawling onto my lap.
"You're a naughty boy, Noah... A very... very naughty boy." She tightens the belt around my neck as I put my hands on her hips. "No touching." She whips my chest as I inhale quickly.
"Angel" she grabs my arms as lifts them over my head. "May I?" She asked while wrapping some handcuffs over them. "Oh sexy angel is a demon tonight " I chuckled as she has me hold the wooden headboard behind us. There was a thinner peice of wood across it that I could easily hold onto. "Let's see those pretty eyes of yours." She whispered while removing the blindfolds from my eyes. "God, you look so f*cking hot, Noah. You make me wanna punish you so badly. " "Yes angel, I'm ready for you." She smiles before reaching for something on the nightstand.
"Eyes on me, naughty." I watch as she removes her bralette and throws it across the room. "Noah? Eyes are up here." I look up at her lust filled eyes before I felt her teasing me with her slick fingers. "Baby girl" I whine as she grinds her hips against me.
"Baby I wanna touch you " my moans weren't helping cause I couldn't even see straight. Her touch is incredibly hypnotizing. 'Quiet darling" she pulls the belt making me arch my back and buck my hips. "You're so f*cking hot" she moans as my lips parted and she moves much faster....

Part two will be up soon 😏