I'll hold you up

Noah's POV
I woke up from another nightmare in complete terror, but when I saw Sebastian and Eleanor still asleep, my heart started to slowly calm down.
As I sat there trying to catch my breath,I heard a whimper. I push my hair back and looked over at Eleanor.

I swear I just heard her.

"Eleanor? Baby it's ok" I whispered while gently grabbing her hand.
"Mm" she whimpered again. "Eleanor? Come on baby" I was now standing up to my feet as I felt Eleanor's hand tighten around mine.
"Yes, baby come on" I was in shock, but so happy at the same time. "Nno-
Noah?" She whispers as her chest rose up and down quickly. "Hi baby, yes I'm here!" I smiled as she struggles to open her eyes. "Noah? Noah, oh Noah help me!" She starts crying in terror as I gently rub her cheek. "Hey hey, can you feel that?" Shs nods with shaky lips. "That's me, I'm right here.
Just take your time." Her fingers feel around mine as she tries to calm down. "Noah?" "I'm still here, baby"
She nods before her eyes slowly start to open. I watch intensively as her beautiful eyes meet mine. "Noah? Baby please hold me." She cries as I lean in and hug her tightly. "Hey, baby girl you're Okay. " she cries while wrapping her hand around my head and buries her face into my shoulder.
"Noah" she was terrified, her voice, her cries, and even her body was still terrified or in shock.

"Hi baby, it's Okay. You're alright, I got you."I got you, angel... everything's gonna be alright." I whispered before kissing her forehead and looking down at her. "Noah, what happened?" She whispered while rubbing my hand firmly, she's still processing everything. "You and Sebastian were in a car accident. The driver who hit you two wasn't paying attention to the traffic flow and smashed right into your side of the car. Sebastian broke his arm, but is gonna be alright, he's actually asleep right there. I point to the couch as she slowly turns to look. "He broke his arm? " she sounded so upset. "Yeah, he was a real trooper though." She then turns back to me. "What happened to me? " I get on my knees right beside her still holding hands, before gently rubbing her cheek.
"You were unconscious when I found you two so I had to literally yank you out of the car that caught fire and...
You had a puncture wound and some head injuries. You were raced into emergency surgery whi-
"Hey Noah, I just- Oh my God she's awake!" I jump as the door was opened by william. He came walking towards us with a huge smile as Eleanor's eyes follow him. "Hey William. Hey Eleanor this is william, he helped so much throughout your surgery." I compliment as he waves.
"Nah, Eleanor? Noah here literally had to help pump your heart multiple times for three hours! He was the one who help so much throughout your surgery. I smiled at him as he was holding a clipboard. "You both held my heart?" She asked in shock, "Yeah, it's beautiful " I cringed after I said that, what the hell Noah? "I mean your beautiful." She smiles slightly at me as William waits to speak. "Noah, did you mention the?" He makes a circle shape with his hands as I shake my head. "Yeah, Eleanor get this...
Remember when we drank and you were pregnant?" She closes her eyes and shakes her head. "Noah, I don't want to talk about it." "No no, listen,
When William and I were helping during your surgery, he found a baby.
The baby is alive... We have another baby Eleanor!" I smiled as she stared at me in disbelief. "Noah, I'm gonna pound you." William laughs as I shake my head. "Will, tell her so I don't end up in a hospital bed." He nods and comes to stand right beside me. "Yes so Eleanor? Noah and I discovered a developing baby in your womb. I once had a call where a woman was in a similar accident and her baby wasn't fully developed yet, so I raced her baby to the hospital and was able to attach it to a machine... today he's a healthy little boy, so we're trying to do the same for your baby too. " Eleanor was just speechless.
"Guys, the baby died! What are you not understanding? " I put my hand on her shoulder as she was getting worked up. "Ellie, we wouldn't lie.
It's a boy and he's alive." Will puts some gloves on as I try to explain this to Eleanor. "I'll show you if you'd like,
But I've gotten check your stitches first." She nods as will comes to sit on the opposite side of her bed. "How many stitches did I need?" She asked him as he slowly began to cut the gauze off. "I wanna say thirty five?
Not including the puncture wound so, all together probably.... fifty. " Ellie cringed as he slowly removes the wrapping from her stomach.

"Here we are" I watched as he checks her stitches. "Does it hurt to sit upwards?" He asked as she nods
"Without the gauze" he nods before checking the punctured wound side.
"The doctor will come and explain what happened during the surgery in just a few minutes. Back to the baby though, I'm gonna go check him with Noah so you can talk with doctor in private. We can take you down to see him if a few ?" Eleanor just nods as I slowly stand up. "I'm telling you the baby's okay, Eleanor." I can tell she doesn't believe me. "Baby it's tr-
"Is Eleanor awake?" William nods as the doctor comes walking towards us.
"Great, let's go through the events of yesterday." He smiles as Will and I head towards the door.

We now are walking down the hallway to check on the baby.
"Was it me or does she hate me?" I asked with my hands in my pockets.
"No man, it's not you. She does seem...
Tense I mean I get why, but I don't know? She seems...." he tries to think of an answer. "She's different " I finally say as we get to the baby's room. "Yeah" we approach the baby and see how he's doing.

"Ok, looking great. His breathing is normal, his heartrate is good, just don't see any difference with that right arm." I nod and lean in to see my son. "He looks like you, his nose and the lips." Will laughs as I smirked.
"All the kids look like me, I don't know why." We laughed. "Can we take him to Eleanor?" He looks to the screen then me. "Unfortunately, we can't disconnect any of these cords from him, but we can bring her to him?" I nod again as we walked to the door.
"Yeah, let's that do." We then head back down the hallway.....