Where is he?

*ASSAULT AND VIOLENCE*

Noah's POV
"Eleanor? Where does this guy live" I questioned as we made it down to my car. "Noah, please don't do anything "
Ellie beggs as we climbed inside.
"Ellie, I feel like he took advantage of you cause you were drunk. You'd never do that sober, I know it. " I said putting my seatbelt on. "I don't want you getting hurt " I put the key in and start the car. "I'm not gonna be the one getting hurt." I wanted to kill this guy, Ellie is my wife and he had no right to touch her. "I'm gonna find him and he's gonna tell us exactly what the f*ck happened. Eleanor we deserve to know " I said reaching over for her hand. "Noah he's huge. "
"I'm 6'1 " I replied as we head back to our house.

I went upstairs and got Sebastian as Ellie sat in the car. I grabbed my jacket and Sebastian's before locking the door and meeting Eleanor again.
"What's his address? " I asked while buckling my son in his seat.
"He's at,an apartment, it's ten minutes away." I nodded and started driving.
As we made our way, Eleanor gave me the directions.

Once we made it, I quickly got out of the car waiting as Eleanor grabbed Sebastian."room number? " I held the door open for her as we entered.
"155" she whispered as we walked upstairs. "Great" I was so ready to kick this guy's *ss.

I knocked on the door just waited for my chance to barge in. I eventually heard footsteps as the door slowly opened. "Who the hell are- I shoved him back and made my way into his apartment. Eleanor quickly walked in and shut the door with Sebastian in her arms. "Tell her everything you did, I'll f*cking snap your neck right now ." I hissed as I had my arm wrapped around his neck.
"Eleanor who the f*ck is this?" He asked as she sets Sebastian on the couch. "Josh, this is my husband, Noah. I told him what happened and he wants answers " she says as he tries to pull my arm off him. "Bad choice *sshole" I mumbled as he just grunts. "We talked, drank and drank until we were both drunk. I saw Eleanor passed out on the couch, so I just took her to my room and.... I slept with her. " he says with no compassion in his voice. "You took advantage of me?" Ellie was so hurt.
"You drank just as much as I did "
"You f*cking peice of sh*t... you used my wife? " I questioned as I yanked him by the collar backwards. "I don't remember anything after that " he says as I bring him over to a glass coffee table. "I'm gonna f*cking slice your throat with you're own f*cking table." I raised my voice as I smash his face forward into the table.
Ellie jumped as the glass shattered into his face. "You're f*cking dead meat" I start punching him across the face. "GET OFF ME MOTHER F*CKER " he yells as he kicks me into his TV stand. "YOU F*CKING TOUCH HER AGAIN I'LL SHOOT YOUR BRAINS OUT" I yelled as I ran into him, knocking us both on the ground.
"Noah! Honey " Ellie yelped as he grabs my neck and was now above me. "Who's the real man now huh?" He questions while blocking my airway. I looked down and knee him right below the belt. He was still holding my neck as he cringe from the pain.
"Mother f*cker " he then uses his right arm and punches me across the head. My head jerked to the floor and my vision was starting to blur. I was so pissed with him that I reached for his eyes and pressed my thumbs into him. "AGH" he let's go as I quickly stand up. My head wasn't even soar due to the adrenaline. "Noah, look out! " Ellie almost screamed as I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head.
"I'm not letting you win this" he hissed while wrapping his lamp cord around my neck. "It was her fault to drink that much." Suddenly I felt this huge strength come over me as I somehow managed to get the cord off from around my neck and kick Josh into the window. He stumbled as it shatters but charges after me. I quickly grabbed Ellie as he hit his own door instead of me and Ellie.
"You ok? " I asked as I was seeing double while staring at her. "Baby we need to- we both instantly stopped talking when we heard Sebastian scream. "SEBASTIAN? " I yelled when I saw that he was the one that Josh hit. "Sh*t" Josh mumbled as Sebastian's face was covered in blood.
"Oh my God!" Ellie Yelped as I beat her to Sebastian. "We need to get him to the hospital." I said as we take off running down the stairs.

Thank God I didn't fall as we made it down to our car. "Oh my God, Noah he's bleeding all over you " she says in panic as I limped to the passenger seat. "Ellie, I can't see properly, you have to drive." I toss the keys onto her seat as I shut my door. "Ok .. oh my God " she says in panic while quickly pulling out of the parking lot......