For you

Noah's POV
I woke up to hear a knock on my hotel room door. I slowly climbed out of bed and put my shorts on before answering the door. Grabbing the cold handle I saw Sebastian with Jolly. "Hey buddy. Jolly, what's up?" I questioned still waking up as I take Sebastian into my arms. "Well it sure looks like you had a good night. " he smirks while adjusting his weight with his feet. "I did, how about you? "
"I was watching your kid, I can't do that!" He jokingly punches my shoulder. "Yeah, I'm gonna need Folio or Nick to watch him again." I said in my morning voice. "Noah, we love it but you can't just make us watch him all day so you can have crazy sex ok?"
I rolled my eyes before setting Sebastian down. "Buddy, go change real quick ok? Mom is brushing her teeth so go say "hi." I said as he walks to the bathroom.

I stepped out of the room, closing the door behind me and turning to face Jolly again. "This is not about crazy sex, it's his birthday today and I want to suprise him genius." He looked shocked then nodded. "Ok that makes sense. I can watch him if you want to go buy him some gifts?" He offers as I run my fingers through my hair.
"I think Folio was gonna come and take him to the movies or something, I don't know." I shrugged as the cleaning lady walks past us, giving me a weird look. "The f*ck is her problem? " I whispered as she was already half way down the Hallway.
"Well you're standing in the hallway shirtless and your body is so f*cking bruised up. Look at your chest man!" I crossed my arms in embarrassment as he waits for me to answer.
"It's fine." "Not when strangers notice too." He says leaning against the wall.
"It's fun, it's hot, it keeps us going, and I can't get enough of it.... neither can Ellie, it's better than being deprived for a month." I reached for the handle as he touches my shoulder. "I think it's important, but don't hurt yourselves afterwards." I shake my head and said "the pain turns to pleasure in minutes, it's so f*cking great. You Need to get laid." I joked as he starts laughing. "I know, when I'm back in Sweden." I high five him as Ellie opens the door. "Hey Jolly! How's everything going? " she smiles while hugging my side. "Good good, I see it is for you guys too." He chuckles as Ellie stands beside me. "Yes, I don't like the way you say that?" She laughs nervously as I put my arm around her shoulders. "He's not getting laid and is jealous. " I said as he shoves me jokingly. "It's true bro." We all laughed before Sebastian came walking down to us. "Hey. Buddy? Wanna go see a movie. " Jolly asked as Sebastian hugs my leg. "Yeah! Can I Mommy? Daddy can I go?" He asked as Eleanor and I smiled. "Yes buddy, be good for Jolly ok?" We laughed as Jolly picks him up. "Ok, what do you wanna see?" He asked as he and Sebastian head down the hallway. "We gotta go birthday shopping for him." I whispered as we step back into our room. "I know, I can't believe he's three years old today!" She smiles as we kissed. "Me neither, out little boy." I smiled kissing her again. "You know, it is early still?" I smirked as she slowly meets my eyes. "What are you proposing Master?" She whispered as I get on my knees in front of her. "We're alone, you look incredibly hot as usual, and I'm desperate for your taste baby girl." I unzip her shorts and slide them off her legs as she parts her lips. "What do you think we should do today?" I questioned as I put her left leg over my shoulder. She was pressed against the wall and breathing heavily as I stared up at her.
"Ugh, I wanna get some gifts-
I slide my tongue over her as she pulls my hair. "Master" her pretty moans were quiet but I could still hear them.
"So f*cking delicious " I whispered into her as she digs her nails into my neck. "F*ck Noah!" I pulled her hips towards my face and keep teasing her. "What else? " I questioned as her head was against the wall. "Something for you maybe? " she barely says as I stand up with her left leg In my arms. "What do you want to do with me tonight? " I asked sliding in, "Oh Noah, faster." She puts her hands on my lower back as I slam into her. "Oh god" I mumbled as she parts her lips again. "Baby" I hold her in place as we smashed against the wall. "Angel, I'm so f*cking ready for you." I grunt as we both prepare ourselves. "Master, I love you so much." We kiss hard and passionately as I then came. She was on the verge. "Yes, so good.... Come on baby girl " I whispered in pleasure as she tightens her grip on my back. "So f*cking sexy" I whispered as I go faster against her. "Noah! Right there. " she moans and also comes undone all over me. "Good girl, angel." I compliment and pull out of her. "That was good" she nods as I pull my shorts up. "F*ck yeah" I kiss her lips as she zips her shorts up too....

LATER THAT NIGHT
"Ok be quiet!" Ellie giggled as Folio was lighting the candles on the cake she had bought for Sebastian earlier today. "What'd you get him babe?" Eleanor asked wrapping her arms around my waist. "I'd rather you wait and see." I smirked as she swats my arm. "Can I take a guess? " Folio asked as Nick comes over with some plates.
"Shoot" I side hug Ellie as Folio smiles.
"A skateboard!" I shake my head.
"Not even close. Why the f*ck would I buy him something he can hurt himself on?" I asked as Nick chuckled.
"Noah, you twisted your ankle when we were 15 on a skateboard remember? " I flicked him off as we heard a knock on the door. That must be Jolly and Sebastian. "Hide' Folio goes behind the kitchen as Ellie, Nick, and I go to the side of the bed. "Here we go buddy!" Jolly says as we all jumped out and yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEBASTIAN!" His face lit up with so much joy, it was such a great sight to see. "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY? " he smiles as Jolly locks the hotel door. "Yes baby, come here!" Ellie kneels as he comes running up to us. "Happy birthday, Sebastian!" I kneel down and hug him. "Wow!" His eyes grew in amazement as I picked him up. "You're 3 years old man!" Folio high fives him as Nick pulls out a camera. "Smile guys!" He says as I pull Ellie to my left as Folio comes to my right. "Cheese!" We smiled as the flash went off. "Ok, Jolly and Nick get in!" Folio say taking the camera from Nick as they switch positions. We get three pictures before I set Sebastian on the counter top by the cake.

"Somebody's got presents!" Ellie smiles as Sebastian's mouth falls open. "Noah, lets go grab em." I nod and walk around the kitchen like counter to Ellie. We had the gifts in the bathroom.

"Do you want help?" I asked as I walked in behind her. "I've got mine, do you want help?" She asked trying to balance the things she bought our son. "If you can do it, then I'll be fine." We laughed and approached the guys next to Sebastian. They were slicing the cake as we set the gifts on the bed.
"Hey buddy? Come here." I smiled as Folio carries him to us. "Mom, bought you this one." I said as Ellie hands him the new jurassic world t Rex action figure. "Wow! Thank you mommy. "
"Did you buy two?" Folio jokes making everyone laugh. "No! Remind me when it's July " she laughs as Nick and Jolly stand behind Sebastian with plates of cake. "Here buddy" I bought him this gift which was wrapped up.
"Show off" Eleanor punches my arm jokingly as Sebastian unwraps it.
"Daddy no way!" I smiled as he holds up the batman and joker action figure set with a remote control batmobile. "You like it buddy? " he smiles and nods. "Just be easy on it" I laughed as thanked me again.

Twenty presents later we were just about finished. "Mommy, Daddy thank you!" Sebastian hugs us as I knelt down right in front of him.
"Hey Sebastian? Remember I told you I'd get you something awesome for your birthday? " he nods as Ellie sits beside us. "Well, I think it's about time I show you." I smirked and walked to the door and down the hallway.

The night Sebastian's fish died, I knew I had to do this.

I picked up the special crate and set it right in front of the door. "Come here spencer" I smiled at the golden retriever puppy in the crate. He wags his tail in excitement as I gently pull him out. "You know you're too cute." I kissed his tiny head and use my back to open the hotel door. "Sebastian?
Meet Spencer" I turned around to show off our adorable puppy.
"DADDY? A PUPPY!!!" He runs up to me as I hand him the excited puppy.
"Oh my god!" Folio says in amazement as Ellie's eyes were wide but a huge smile was on her face.
"Oh my man, so cute!" Nick smiles as everyone surrounds the new puppy.

I smiled at how happy my son was when Ellie came up and kissed me.
"That was the sweetest thing ever " I kiss her nose and pull her in tightly.
"I had to, he's a great kid."
"He really is" she smiles and hugs my side as Sebastian stands up and hugs me. "Daddy, thank you so much! I love him!" I pick him up and hugged him. "Your welcome buddy, he's a good boy isn't he?" He nods as I hug him once more then set him down.

"Okay! Let's eat some cake!" I clapped as everyone stands to their feet and heads to the kitchen.....