Stop calling yourself the victim

Eleanor's POV
I slowly sat down on the stairs and started crying so hard. This is all my fault. Noah has every right to feel the way he did and I haven't been a good wife to him for weeks. He's been so patient with me even though I haven't treated him the way he deserves.

I walked over to the home phone and called Folio, Noah did say he knew what was going on.

About a half hour later he rang the doorbell. It was 12 :25 in the morning, but I needed somone to talk to. I walked to the door and saw Folio standing there with a smile and a look of concern. "Hey, you guys Okay? " he asked as I nodded and let him inside.
"Thanks for coming, Folio" I smiled as he removes his hands from his pockets. "No problem Ellie... Where's Noah?" He asked curiously while sitting on the stairs beside me. "He's on his way to New york with Sebastian, I guess we need time apart according to him." I said rolling my eyes. "He told me about the record deal. " I looked at Folio as he ran his fingers through his death hawk hair style. "What do you think about that?" I asked leaning closer towards him. My actions were making him uncomfortable, I could tell by the way he quickly licked his lips. "I honestly think it's a good thing for him, we're still gonna continue the band... I think? " he says as it started to rain.
"Are you Okay Ellie? " He noticed how I was staring for far too long at his lips. I didn't reply, I just leaned in and kissed him hard. "Mmm, Ellie no" he tries to push me back, but I climbed onto his lap making him stay still.
"He left me alone, there's nothing wrong about this. " I said as he had a worried look in his dark brown eyes.
"Ellie, no don't " his eyes look everywhere except for mine. "Come on Folio, you've always been so good to me." I begged then started kissing his neck. "Eleanor, please stop... I can't sleep with my best friend's wife. " I bite down on his neck making him gently push me. "Please don't put us in that position. Eleanor, you're being impulsive." He was being honest, I can see it on his face. I wanted him though, he never left Noah's and my side when we were at our lowest point in life. I so badly want to return the favor for him. "How about you consider this an appreciation for everything you've done for us." I whispered while undoing his belt.
"Eleanor, this is enough " he stands up but catches me so I don't fall. "I think you should go to sleep, if you feel more comfortable having someone here then I'll sleep on the couch, but I can't sleep with you " He was being a great friend, but I don't care about that right now, I just want someone other than Noah to tell me it's Okay.
"Why? He doesn't need to know about it." I said walking to the fridge.
"Eleanor, you're tempted. " He comes around the corner putting his belt back in as I watched his hands.
"Eleanor, you gotta stop looking at me that way. " I smirked as he sits at the table and looks and me. "You don't have to do anything, just let me please you" I said closing the fridge and slowly approaching him. "Ellie? " he questions as I cornered him and sat on his lap again. "Eleanor, I said stop" he puts his hands on my arms as I start to slide my hand up his hoodie. "Eleanor, I need to leave" he tries to stand up again as I push him back down. "Eleanor no" he sounded very firm now as I got on my knees and pulled his belt towards me. "No! That's it Eleanor " he stands up but I was still holding his belt. "See you want this to" I could see he was getting excited, but he removes my hands and steps around me towards the front door. "Eleanor, I'm sorry. I can't be here with you. " he quickly walks out of the house as I slowly stand up.

I know how wrong it is, but I need someone else right now.

Noah's POV
I was sitting on a plane with Sebastian beside me in his carrier. We were sitting next to a business man as everyone was finishing being seated. As I was reading a news article, Folio called me. I quickly answered cause in five minutes or less, everyone will have to turn their phones off.

"Hey man-
"Noah, I can't go back there." I could tell he was driving from the background noise. "Go where? Wait what happened? " I asked as a few people walked past me to get to their seats. "Eleanor. Noah I'm not kidding, she was trying to tempt me." My eyes went wide as he spoke quickly.
"What did she do?" I questioned as the flight attendant starts the safety intrusions. "She started kissing my neck and was undoing my belt and-
"What happened, Folio? " I asked more concerned about him.
"I left. I told her you were my best friend and I wouldn't be reason for destroying you two." I was so pissed with her, trying to sleep with my best friend? "Folio thank you. Don't go to our house. I gotta go, I'm on the plane, but I'll call you back " I heard him say "ok" before I hung up and put my phone on airplane mode.

God I don't want to know what I'm gonna say to her when I land....