Natural highs

Noah's POV
I haven't spoke to Ellie or Sebastian since we left the hospital. I was gonna talk to them as I got ready for the concert tonight, but they just sat in the tour bus. I don't have time right now, but I'll talk about it later. Tonight I smoked a lot of weed and drank two beers before going up, just to calm the nerves.

I put my ear devices in and tightened my glove as I walked behind Nick.
Folio heads out first then Jolly, Nick then me. They don't know about the suicide attempt yesterday, I'd prefer to keep it that way. I now walked out on stage and waved to the fans.
"SAN FRANCISCO!" I roared as they all screamed, that's when Nick and Jolly start up artificial Suicide. I was about to put my mask on but saw two girls point to my wrist. I wore a tank top which was a bad idea. I set the mask down on stage and put my hand up, meaning for the guys to stop playing.
The fans deserve to know.

"Hey guys, I don't think wearing a tank top was such a good idea." I joked as they laughed and wait for me to continue. "So ugh, I know you guys are probably wondering what happened and..." Nick walks over to me and says "stop" and waves his hand. "Nick wants me to shut up" I laughed and walked towards Jolly's side. "I tried to commit suicide last night." I said as they all gasped. "I've got this depression sh*t going for thirteen years now and I think it's time you guys hear a thing or to about it.
If you suffer from depression, mental health issues, drug addictions, alcohol addiction, or anything I understand. I've delt with all of them in different ways and it f*cking sucks am I wrong? " the crowd cheers as I saw Folio at the corner of my eye approaching me. "What the hell happened yesterday?" He asked looking at my wrist then me. "Ya see Folio here is your man to call. He's been there for me ever since the day I met him, he's a great man. Anyhow where was I? " I asked wrapping my arm around Folio's shoulders. "Let's start our show buddy!" He says into the microphone. "Yes, show, yes! Alright let's start off with artificial suicide, pretty fitting." Some people laughed at that and some were offended, but I didn't care at the moment.

I put my mask on and start singing...

Eleanor's POV
"Is he on drugs? What the f*ck was that." I asked Brian as we stood backstage. "He's never been drunk for a show... I think he's higher than a kite!" He laughs as I watched Noah roar into the microphone. "Did the doctor's office dope him up?" He asked grabbing his camera. "I sure didn't here anything about it if that were the case." I crossed my arms as Sebastian comes running to me. "Mommy I'm scared." He says wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Awe honey it's Okay, let me get your earplugs." I smiled and asked Brian to watch him for a minute. He nods as I jogged to the bus.

Noah's POV
"HERE AM I, TAKE ME TO THE PEARLY GATES, SO I CAN LOOK YOU IN THE EYE WHEN I SPIT IN YOUR FACE! RRRRRRROOOOOOAAAAAAARRR!" As I yelled "DEAD MEAT" I felt two hand wrap around my waist. "Oh hey buddy." I said wrapping my right arm around him. "This is my boy Sebastian!" I smiled and kneeled beside him. "San Francisco say Hi to my son!" I yelled as they cheered for him. "WHEN DID. YOU HAVE A SON?" A fan yells as I picked him up. "Daddy, I'm scared." He says in my ear as I walked towards Nick. "Of what? " I looked at him as he held me tightly.
"Loud" he says as I set him down on the stage. "SEBASTIAN? COME HERE BUDDY " Folio yells from behind me as Sebastian runs and hugs him tightly in fear. "NOAH, IT'S TOO LOUD" he yells while carrying Sebastian up to his drum set. "Sorry guys one minute." I said into my microphone and walked up to Folio's drums. "What are you doing?" I asked away from the microphone. "He's scared, Noah. Can he play the drums with me?" I looked at the crowd then back at Folio. "You wanna play with Folio, Buddy? " I asked Sebastian as he smiles. "Can I Daddy? " I nod and kiss his forehead before nodding at Folio and walking out to the center of the stage. "Ok, Sebastian Davis will be joining Bad Omens tonight!" I cheered as Sebastian waves to me from on Folio's lap. "DETHRONE!" I yelled as we restart the song.

Eleanor's POV
"Brian! Where's Sebastian? "
"He was scared so I told him to go tell Noah and he did, so now he's playing live with Folio. Look." I leaned forward to see Sebastian smiling so widely as Folio beats his drums.
He looked so happy. "That's actually really adorable." I smiled as I watched them finish up Dethrone. Folio hugs Sebastian from behind and hands him the drum sticks. "Thank you" Noah smiles at the crowd as Just Pretend starts up. I can't listen to this song right now, so I walk back to the tour bus.

Folio's POV
"I'M GONNA LET YOU HOLD THE STICKS AND I'LL GUIDE YOUR HANDS, OKAY BUDDY?" Sebastian says "Yay!" While sitting on my lap.
"HERE WE GO!" hugged him from behind before grabbing his small hands. "So will you wait me out? Or will you drown me out? " Noah sings as I have Sebastian hit the sides of my drums. "Hahahah" he laughs. "Now let's bang em!" I said as we pound on the the drums. "I CAN WAIT FOR YOU AT THE BOTTOM, I CAN STAY AWAY IF YOU WANT ME TO, I CAN WAIT FOR YEARS IF I GOTTA. HEAVEN KNOWS I AIN'T GETTING OVER YOU." Noah sang passionately as Sebastian and I take our hands off the drums for a minute. "Where's Mommy? " I asked Sebastian cause Ellie usually listens to this song live. It's about her and only her. "I don't know, she left me with Brian." He says as I slowly guide his hands back onto the drums.
"Ok. Ready bud?" He nods in excitement as we once again bang on the drums....

Noah's POV
I was looking at the crowd in Awe before looking at the side of the stage in the back. Where's Ellie? She always watches us play this live. I felt kinda bumb that she wasn't watching, but continued on.

Once the song was over, the guys and I, including Sebastian walk to the front of the stage. "We're Bad omens and this is my son Sebastian, thank you San Francisco good night." I smiled as we all bowed and waved goodnight to everyone. "BYE !" Sebastian was waving to everyone as I come and scoop him up in my arms.
"Bye' we both waved to the fans before officially going backstage with the guys.

"You smell just like Folio" I laughed as Folio turned to us. "Is that bad?" He asked in worry. "No, he smells like pizza and cologne." I said setting him down. "Oh good. He's a great drummer." Folio high fives Sebastian as I removed my shirt. "You guys did a great job. Thank you Folio for helping. " he smiles at me and nods. "Not a problem pal, I love that kid." We then go to change quickly.....