I'm not gonna pretend

Noah's POV
I woke up super soar. My back hurt, my chest, even my legs were soar.
I felt like a noodle, very flimsy and unbalanced. Were we that crazy last night? I wondered before climbing out of bed. I was just in my boxers, so I should go get dressed. Right as my feet hit the carpet, I fell to my knees.
"Noah? Are you ok!" Ellie asked quickly running to help me Stand up.
"I can't f*cking stand!" I laughed as she uses her strength to pull me up.
"Just sit honey. You're probably hungry." She says walking to the fridge to grab an ice pack. "You feeling ok?" She asked gently pressing the ice against my head. "Excluding the fact that I can't stand, yeah... kinda soar though." I smirked as she stands to her feet. "I'm fine, babe... I don't want you to worry about anything, it's hard on the baby." She nods as I reached for her hand.
"I'm ok" I pull her onto my lap as she kisses my forehead. "You still smell like sex." She smiles before kissing me. "And you wonder why I'm so soar?" We laughed before kissing again. "Should I call a doctor?" I lay back on the bed and pulled Ellie on top of me. "No, I'm fine. Your gonna stress over nothing, it's ok honey." I kiss her nose as she cups my cheek.
"If you say so..... wanna take a bath, I'll clean you up?" She asked sitting up. "If you'll join me?" "I already showered, but you need to relax. You have a show tonight. Up up handsome." She pulls my hand as I put 90% of my weight into her. "God you're so heavy" she grunts as we walked to the bathroom. "I'm 6'3' and 215 pounds !" I laughed as she has me sit on the edge of the tub. "Yes I married a giant. I'm only 5'2' you gotta be patient." She jokes while turning up the warm water. "You never say that when we f*ck " she splashes me with the warm water while sitting beside me. "You're so pretty" she was blushing hard as I put my hand on her back. "Thank you.... so are you." We kissed again until my bath was ready. "Imma get you a towel, just a sec." Ellie runs to the room as I slowly and carefully step into the tub. I let my arms soak up the warm water as I lean my head back against the wall.

"Here we are, and look who did it again." She smirks as I lazily open my eyes. "Ellie, get your *SS in here."
"No can do. You just enjoy yourself." Her smile said it all as I felt her pour some water over my head. "Your hair is starting to grow out again." I hummed as she runs her fingers through my greasy hair. "Yeah." I chuckled as she comes down to my neck. "You're so tense " she says while running her smooth hands over my collarbone. "I've got issues." We laughed as I reached up and gently grab her hand and kiss it. "Please get in here" "I'm about to grab that whip again." "No! Ok I won't ask again." She giggles while gently rubbing my chest. "Do they hurt?" My chest was pretty bruised up, but I loved what she'd do to me. "Only when you press on them, don't worry about it." She kisses my forehead and smiles down at me. "Love you." I smile into our kiss and replied with "I love you too, Eleanor ".....

BACKSTAGE
"Ellie! Thank God you're ok" Folio says as he runs up to hug her. "Hey Folio, it's great to see you." She smiles as I put my devices in. "Baby girl? I need help." I smirked as she jogs over to me. "Oh I remember the first time we did this." She laughs at the memory of our first show together.
"Yeah, that was our first show." She nods while attaching my radio to my cargo pants. "Thank you sexy" I smile before kissing her. "Your welcome, babe." The lights dim but I still can see Ellie's pretty face. "I have a suprise for you when we're done, so be close by ok?" She smiles as we kiss one more time. "Ok!" I nod then jog to the stage.

END OF THE SHOW
"This song will be our last tonight, but I want to sing it out to a dear friend of mine. This amazing person helped me write part of this song three years ago, and we're just releasing it now.
Here's Kingdom of cards." I said into the microphone as I turn to see Ellie with a shocked but happy expression.

The boys and I worked on this a day before going on tour, and I asked if we could wait for the right time to play it live... now seemed like the perfect time to do so.

"I'll make my way through hell again, I'll pay for my mistakes. Next time I think I'll stay a while and pour myself a drink." I sang with my eyes closed while gripping the microphone tightly. This song is pretty much our whole story, from the day we met, the day we were separated, the day we reunited, the day we got married, the day we had our first baby, the miscarriage, the depression, the addiction, the love, the fight, the pain, the memory, and even the traumatic past we both had. Our lives have changed. We walked through fire to get to where we are now. It's tough, but when you make it to paradise it's so f*cking worth it. We haven't gotten to paradise yet, but we're taking the high road in order to be there.

"I'll do it all over again from the start, and this time your not leaving me in the dark. You took me for granted now look where we are. I'm done with your kingdom you built out of cards." I sang passionately as some of the fans were crying, while others listened to each word carefully.

The boys and I finished the song as the crowd cheered loudly for us. I nod and smile at them before turning around to see Eleanor. She was crying, but had a smile on her pretty face as I smiled back. "Thank you Pennsylvania! We had a great night with you. Be safe, we love you!" I bow with the guys before we run backstage.

I run to Ellie and pick her up tightly.
"Noah, that was beautiful!" She cups my face as we kissed. "Thanks to you. I wouldn't have been able to complete it without you." She smiles as I set her back down. "Ok guys, Florida's up next!" Jesse smiles as we nod and walk to the bus.....