I'm right here

Eleanor's POV
"Eleanor, I got him go" I quickly hug Folio before sprinting down the hospital to the closest elevator. A nurse gave Folio and I directions to Noah's room as we arrived.

Once the elevator door opened, I continued to sprint until I saw Noah's room number. I quickly opened the door and saw Phil on the phone.
"One second. Eleanor come here." He waves as I quickly approach him.
"Phil, where's my husband? " he points to a long white curtain. "He's a timebomb, be very careful." I nod and slowly walked through the white curtain.

As my eyes land on Noah, I noticed he had his wrists and ankles tied down. God I hope they didn't do this with him being conscious. "Noah, baby " I whispered as his eyes shot open. "Eleanor, baby please come here!" He says in such terror as I kiss him. "Baby, hi" I cupped his face as he stared up at me in pure happiness, though he didn't smile. "Angel, please hold me." He cries as I kiss his cheek, forehead, nose, then his lips again.
"I missed you so much" I cried as he tries to get his hands out from the straps below him. "I can't get out" he says as I looked at the straps around his wrists. "Don't say anything " I whispered and slowly untied the straps. His left hand comes out as I quickly untie the right side. "Oh God" he whispered and pulls me into a really tight hug. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I wanna go home." He whispered in my ear as I rub his back. "We're going home, it'll be alright baby." He smiles into my neck as I rocked him side to side slowly. "I love you" this time I smiled and kiss his head. "I love you too" we kiss once more as Phil walks around towards us. "Ok Noah, here's your prescriptions and- Hey! Why'd you take those off?" He asked me as I pulled Noah close to me. "That's how you left them." I play off as he rolls his eyes. "I want an appointment with you everday for the next week. We don't let people go this early so be grateful and careful." I nodded as Noah kept his face in the crook of my neck. Phil then gave me a bag of pills and walked away leaving us alone.
"Let's go home" We untie the ankle cuffs before I smiled as he tries to stand up. "Yes baby girl " as I tried to help him walk, we heard a knock on the door. "YES?" I called while watching Noah's steps. "No f*cking way!" I looked up and saw Noah smiling so wide. Once I turned, I was too. "AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!" It was Nick and Jolly with Folio and Sebastian. "The ladies are in the house!!!" Folio shouts as Nick runs up to me and Jolly picks up Noah and hugs him. "I missed you some much, Nick!" I smiled as he cups my face. "Hey babes, you look beautiful!" He says sweetly as Jolly comes around to hug. "Swedish boy!" I joked as he picks me up and kisses my cheek.
"How ya doing darling? " he smiles as we laughed before making a way for Sebastian to see his dad again. "It's Okay Sebastian, go hug Daddy " I said quietly as Sebastian slowly approached Noah, now sitting on the cold floor with his legs crossed. "Buddy" he whispered as Sebastian wraps his arms around his strong shoulders.
"God I love you so much buddy" a tear fell from my eye at the beautiful sight. They were my everything!
"Awe!" Everyone said as we all stand up. "Bro, sit my king!" Folio jokes as he brings a wheelchair in for Noah.
"Thank you Folio " he nods while sitting down with Sebastian in his arms. We all hugged Noah again before heading down the Hallway.....

ATE THE HOUSE
"HAAHHAH NO YOU DIDN'T YOU IDIOT, I DID!' Jolly jokes as he and Folio debate who thought of the idea of ordering a pizza. "This is what I have to deal with on the road." Noah jokes as he wraps his arm over my shoulders. "I can only imagine" I laughed as we shared a slice of pizza together. "Sebastian, can you grab me a breadstick?" I asked as we all sat on the living room couch eating a huge pizza order. "Yes Mommy " he smiles as Noah starts kissing my jawline.
"I missed you're pretty hands" he whispered as I giggled and crossed my legs. "Stop!" I joked as he continued to kiss my neck. "Noah, you dog!" Jolly laughs as Noah stops kissing me. "F*ck you Swedish!' He laughs as Folio and Nick shake their heads jokingly. "Hey Nick, how's your girl?" I asked as he nods. "She's good, just busy in New York for a modeling position." I nodded before looking at Jolly. "Sweden, who's your girl?" He rolls his eyes sarcastically and shrugs.
"There's a lot of hot girls out there, so I don't really have one." Noah starts laughing. "And you call me a dog!" He flicks us off as Sebastian brings me a breadstick. "Thank you handsome" he laughs as I pulled him onto my lap.
"I thought I was handsome? " Noah asked as I slap his chest jokingly.
"Easy babe, I was just electrocuted."
I laughed before seeing he was dead serious. "They told you?" I asked looking at his adorable eyes. "No, they made me watch." My mouth fell to the floor. "You were awake ?" Folio asked as Noah nods. "Yeah, it was the most painful thing I've ever felt." I lean my head onto his chest and kiss his chin.
"God honey, I'm so sorry " he kisses my cheek and whispered "You've been rougher with me" which made me laugh. "You two are so sexual " I throw my converse at Jolly making him laugh. "Desert anyone? " Folio asked standing up. "ICE CREAM FOLIO!' Sebastian yells in excitement as Folio nods. "You got it !"

"Baby, you should take two of your pills" I whispered as I point to the bag beside our fireplace. "Not till I have those pretty lips of yours asking for more." He whispered in my ear as I stand up with Sebastian. "In your dreams babe " I then grab the bag and pulled out the antidepressants and ibuprofen for Noah. "Water or soda?" I asked since he had both in his cupholders. "Water. Thanks angel" I watch him lick his lips before putting the pills in his mouth and swallowing them down with a large gulp of water. "There ya go, good boy " I whispered in his ear as Folio came back with large ice cream cones.
"Don't worry Eleanor, I got him a napkin " he smiles while handing me Sebastian's cone. "Thank you, Folio" I smiled as he passes the cones around.
"Alright, cheers to family isn't always blood." Folio stands up as we raised our cones. "So f*cking true." Noah nods as we all take a bite.....