Better for now

*steamy*
Eleanor's POV
The guys drove to our previous house with Sebastian to spend the night while Noah and I decided to stay here at our house. This was his first night back from a very traumatic experience.

As I was brushing my teeth, Noah stands behind me and holds something behind his back. "I think I'm ready to try something" I furrow my brows before spitting the minty toothpaste out. "What's that babe?" When I wipe my face and look up, I saw him holding some cuffs. I smirked but looked up at him. "Noah, are you sure?" He nods, "I think I'm getting used to it, besides I was strapped down for a long time today.
Wanna play with it?" He smirks while holding them out to me. "Are you feeling better? " he nods, "I took my pills." I then nod and kiss him. "What a good boy you've been." He likes when I call him that, so why not?
"Noah, go to the bedroom." I order as he chuckles and walks down the hallway to our room. I walked downstairs to the basement and found our mini speakers. As I was about to go upstairs, I saw a pile of Noah's dried up blood. I'll have to mope it up later.  It gave me goosebumps, but thank God he's back and he's okay. I then walked up stairs and head back up to our room.

As I entered, I saw Noah sitting on the edge of  our bed shirtless, but he was still wearing his shorts. "Hello angel" he smirks as I set the speakers down and turn the lights down a bit. "Hello you handsome boy. Come to me." I said removing my nightgown. "Oh yes" he says and starts kissing my neck. I reached for the whip that was on the dresser beside me and whacked his thigh. "MMM" he groaned into my neck. "On your knees" I raised my voice as he slowly gets on his knees in front of me. "Sorry angel" once again I whack his chest as he cringed. "Bring those hands back." I said as he brings them behind his back. "You ok?" I whispered as he nods. "Good boy" I lick the side of his neck making him breathe heavily. "Angel" he whispered as I kneel in front of him. I run my fingers down his tattooed chest before slowly sliding my hand down his shorts. "Oh angel!" He bucks his hips onto my hand as I use my other hand to keep him balanced. "Yes angel, oh God " he moans as I pull his chin towards me. "Look at me " his eyes slowly opened as I tighten my grip, making him ready himself.
"I wanna do much more to you handsome." I removed my hand making him whine. "Angel why?"
I love to watch him beg. "Ask me baby" I smirked as he just stares at me. "Angel, touch me" I shake my head and grab the whip. "Nope" whack across the chest again. "Angel f*ck me." He whined as I unlocked the cuffs and point to the bed. "Hands above your head ." I smirk watching him climb onto our bed before I was climbing over his lap. "Awe baby girl " he looked so beautiful below me.
"My prisoner?" I asked while cuffing his wrists. "Your prisoner " he hums while watching my every move.
"You're so f*cking hot" I compliment as he smirks. "Try to stay quiet for me baby" I hummed as I slowly lick down his inked chest. His breathing was fast and heavy as I got to his waistline.
"So excited are you? " he was blushing but I found it hot. "What do you want baby? Say it" I played with the waistband of his shorts as he licks his lips. "Angel, I want you to f*ck me"
"You like it rough tough boy?" He nods as I slowly pull his shorts off.
As he lies underneath me, I slide my hand down his boxers and start to tease him at a fast pase. "F*ck yes angel!" He arches his back and closes his eyes from the pleasure he's receiving. "Not so quiet are we baby?"
"Baby I can't " he barely said as I lean forward and take him in. "Angel, f*ck" he presses his head into the pillows as I dig my nails into his thighs. "Baby girl, I need more " he moans as I release him and slide his boxers off.
"Scream my name tough boy." I position us before grinding my hips against his, I set my hands on his chest as I continue to f*ck him.
"Angel more " he whines as I go much harder. "Angel!" His hair was over his forehead as his hips buck against mine. "I can't hear you, Noah" I take one of my hands and slide it between us and start teasing him while still moving my hips. "OH F*CK ANGEL!" He yells as his cuffed hands were squeezing the pillow behind him.
"You still want more?" He quickly swallows and groans. "This is perfect, angel " I chuckled before going really slowly. "Awe f*ck ! Eleanor faster, that feels amazing ." He whines again as I gently rub circles on his soft skin.
"I'm gonna come, angel!" "Please me master, show me how much you enjoyed it." I barely said as he comes all over my thighs. "Good boy "
"Oh man, Eleanor that was incredible." He says breathless as I slowly pull out of him. "Yeah" I unlock his cuffs before clasping onto his chest. "Is your arm ok?" We have to be careful cause he has seventeen stitches running down his arm.
"Forget my arm look at what you did to me." He laughs at our mess all over the bed sheets. "We're fun and I like it" he laughs before kissing my forehead. "I just want to say I'm really sorry about the last two days." I run my fingers in circles on his chest as his heart slowly comes down to a normal pace. "I know you are, it's Okay. Please just don't do it again, I'd hate my life if you weren't apart of it." He kisses my knuckles and traces circles on my hip. "Yes baby " we kiss once more.

"You excited to see the new house?" He asked as we held each other close and stared at the ceiling. "Yeah, I think it'll be better. We can create new memories there, better ones too."
"Definitely, I'm looking forward to it."
Noah then sits up and puts his boxers back on. "Where you going honey?"
"I just want to check something real quick. I can't remember if I brought the dog in." I watched as he walked downstairs to check on Spencer.

I climbed out of bed and put Noah's large t shirt on and walked into the bathroom. I wash my face and take two of my vitamins before walking back into the bedroom. "Hey Noah? Baby what's taking so long." I called as I heard him talking on the phone. As I made it down I saw him in a grey hoodie bringing Spencer inside.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I appreciate your help but I'm actually feeling great." I heard him say before saying "alright thanks, bye" to someone on the phone.

"Hi baby, that's Phil checking in." He says setting Spencer down onto the carpet. "Oh ok." He unzips the hoodie and tosses it across the living room before walking to me. "Round two sexy? " I laughed as he picks me up bridal style upstairs. "Yes baby" we kissed and make out way to our bedroom......