What happened?

JUST A FILLER CHAPTER
SORRY FOR TYPOS

Noah's POV
I set my bag into the tour bus as Folio walks Sebastian down to me.
"Hey Daddy!!" He smiles as I leaned forward to hug him. "Hey my man!" I smiled while setting him inside the bus. "Mom wants you to get a bath before the show tonight Okay bud?"
He nods as Ellie was waiting for him in the bathroom. "How was your guy's night?" I asked pushing my hair back. "Good, but what the hell happened to you? Domestic violence call?" He laughed nervously as he stared at my bruised neck. "Oh, no it looks worse than it is... Let me put it this way" I lean up to his ear and whispered, "It was so f*cking worth it. " he laughs as I pulled away. "Say no more, I'm really glad to hear that man. You both need it." I nodded before closing the door. "So.. you seeing anyone? " I asked walking to their truck beside him. "Nah, I went out with some chick the other night but I didn't like how touchy she was, ya know? " I nodded as we approached the truck doors. "You should kinda put yourself out there a bit too though." I said opening the door. "Noah, we all have reputations, that's kinda the problem. The girls like us cause we're stars honestly." He had a good point. "Yeah, maybe date someone in the music industry? Or someone who understands this life. "
He was gonna say something else when Nick walks up to us. "We have- What the f*ck happened to your neck!" He says in concern as Jolly approaches us as well. "The f*ck did you do, Noah?" His eyes were wide too as I looked at Folio. "It's not as bad as it looks. " he nods as Jolly shoves him jokingly. "Look at him you dork! You look like you were strangled to death!" Jolly says as Eleanor walks up to me. "What's wrong? " she asked looking at the guys then me. "Ellie, look at his neck! He looks like a dead dog " Ellie steps in front of me and Yelped. "Oh my god, Noah! I'm so sorry " she covers her mouth as the guys all looked at her in shock. "You did that?" Nick points as she realizes what she just proved. "Babe I loved it, don't be sorry." She quickly hugs me and runs back to the bus. "somebody had wild sex" Jolly says with wide eyes. "Ok stop it. You just embarrassed her and now you're embarrassing him." Folio says as Nick just stared at me in shock. "How'd that happen though? " he finally asked as I feel my neck. "We had... as if what Jolly calls it "Wild sex" but it was great. I enjoyed myself and we kinda got crazy." Folio nods at them.
"She got so into you. Do you guys have... you know the fun stuff? In the house." Jolly had me under investigation at this point. "Jolly, it was my f*cking belt!" I laughed and turned my back to them. "AAGGGHHH! " he was cracking up as Nick was smirking and Folio was just standing there with an unreadable expression. "Why's that funny? " I asked as Nick starts laughing and Folio smirks now. "What?" I was now starting to laugh. "PICTURING YOU WITH A BELT AROUND YOUR NECK? HAHAHHA You already have a bubble head!" I jokingly pushed Jolly as he couldn't control his laughter. "God Noah, I can't believe you let her do that." Nick laughs. "So says the party monkey." I joked as he rolls his eyes sarcastically. "You should wear a turtle neck tonight for sure, Noah." Folio says as the driver BEEPS
"We gotta hit the road now, see you buddy." Folio waved and jolly winked at me as Nick just smiled and gets on the truck. I walked back to my bus to find Ellie and Sebastian....

Ok... show time!

AFTER THE SHOW
"No it's great, but I can't believe we did that!" Folio laughed as we walked backstage. "Me neither, but hey... It was incredible. " we high fived as we talked about the new move we pulled tonight. Folio went up to sing some karaoke as I played the drums, it really was great.

We said goodnight and get on our buses to head to Oregon for our next show.....