To where on?

Noah's POV
I was watching Sebastian play with our new puppy, Spencer in our tour bus. We were on our way to Montana as we are now passing through Nevada, which will be our last tour location. The last show is in two weeks, this tour is our shortest one ever, but we will definitely be adding more eventually.

As Spencer jumps up and licks Sebastian, Eleanor comes to sit beside me. "Hey baby girl" I wrap my arm around her shoulders as she leans into me. "Hey handsome " she smiles as we kissed. "They look so happy." She says as we watched the two play.
"They do. It's probably nice for him to have a buddy now." I said as Ellie grabs my hand. "Speaking of that, can I talk to you alone for a minute?" I was honestly concerned when she asked, but nodded. "Sebastian? Stay with Spencer ok." I asked as he nodded, "sure daddy " we then walked hand in hand to the bathroom.

Once we stepped in I locked the door and turned to Ellie. "What's wrong baby?" She looks up and smiles at me.
"I'm pregnant." I literally covered my mouth and was smiling. "Are you serious? " she nods as I set her on the sink and hug her. "Eleanor, that's amazing! How far are you?" We held hands and were just smiling with pure joy at each other. "Two weeks in, I found out last night. I was late by a week so I had bought some tests when we went shopping for Sebastian."
"Baby, that's amazing!" I kiss her passionately as we hugged again tightly. "I'm so happy, Noah. I just hope everything goes as planned. ' I cupped her face as she looks up to meet my eyes. "We're gonna be alright, baby. If we've come this far, then we will definitely pass this Okay?" She kisses my nose as I help her off the sink. "Probably wait to tell Sebastian?" I asked as she nods, "Definitely, just in case." I also nod as we step out of the bathroom.

"Daddy? Where are we" Sebastian asked still playing with Spencer.
"Las Vegas buddy, see the city?" I walked over to him and pick him up with Spencer. "That's a casino " I point out as Ellie takes a seat back on the couch. "Ooo, can we go?" He asked making me laugh. "It's not what you think it is buddy, kinda boring for your age." He giggles as I set them down on the couch. "You should get some sleep buddy." I take a seat beside him. "Before daddy's show tonight." Eleanor says as Sebastian yawns. "Come on, buddy. Mom and I will watch Spencer Okay? " I said carrying him to my bed on the bus.
"I'm not tired " "you just yawned! I promise Spencer will be ok bud, alright? " he nods as I tuck him in.
'Here, don't break daddy's headphones." I said handing him the headphones. "Ok Daddy " I pull the curtain over to block out the light before walking to Ellie.

Spencer was giving her kisses as I pulled her onto my chest. "Hey, I only get to kiss her." I joked as Ellie laughed. "You should sleep too, honey." "I know, I'm gonna try." I whispered kissing her forehead. "You tired? " she nods with her eyes closed and fingers on my chest. "Love you, Baby. " I kissed her forehead again beforeclosing my eyes....

HOURS LATER
"Noah get your *SS up! We're up in 20 minutes.' Brian calls while standing at the door of the bus. "Sh*t! Ellie? Baby, I'm sorry I've gotta go." I gently shake her shoulders as she slowly wakes up. "Huh?" I kissed her forehead and get up out of the bus.

"Sh*t man, why aren't you dressed?"
He asked as I ran beside him to our dressing room. "Dude, I'm so f*cking tired." I said as I see Folio in his boxers and Nick shirtless. "Did you guys fall asleep too late too?" I asked ripping my shirt off. "Yep! I didn't relize how long it had been." Folio says as I removed my pants. "Does that hurt?" Nick asked looking at my chest. "No, why?" I quickly grab my turtleneck and slide it over my head.
"Just asking... how's the puppy? " he asked putting a black jacket on.
"He's good, such a hyper little guy but good." I nod and grab my cargo pants.
"The f*ck is it so late?!" Jolly comes running in shirtless too. "Over sleep?" Folio asked as he nodded. "Yeah! Jeez I hate when I do that!" His swedish accent coming out. "Same man" I said tying my pants. "Ten minutes guys!" Jesse says jogging to the back. "How many more shows do we have again?" Folio asked as I was now putting my shoes on. "Ten more to go. Last one is Vegas, I'm actually really excited about that one." Nick replies as all of us put jackets on.

It was kinda cold out tonight, but I'm not complaining.

"Alright, you guys ready?" I asked putting my ski mask on. "Yep. Where's our masks? " Jolly asked as Nick passes em out. "Okay let's go!" I nod as Folio takes the lead, followed by Nick, Jolly, then me.

"Set the audio now" Jesse nods at Brian as the band and I wait patiently.

As I was turning my microphone on, I heard Ellie call me. "NOAH? BABY CAN YOU COME HERE." I turned around but Brian pushes me towards the stage. "Brian, she's calling-
"I'll go check on her, just get out there now!" Annoyed, I walked out on stage as the fans screamed their lungs out for me. "Can you hear through the white noise? " I asked as they scream again. "RRRROOOOOAAARRR GO!" Everyone starts beating their instruments as I roared....

Eleanor's POV
I was walking back stage with Sebastian and looking for Noah. I didn't feel well and wanted to ask him if we could leave, but Brian made him go out on stage before I could get to him. "F*ck" I whispered as I sit down with my knees up to my chest. "Mommy, are you okay?" Sebastian asked as I let his hand go. "Mommy doesn't feel good, honey. Can you go get Jesse?" He nods and approaches him by the merch table. Something was definitely wrong.

"Ellie! Hey what's going on? " he asked kneeling in front of me. "Jesse, I need to get to a hospital. I don't feel good and I'm two weeks pregnant." I said as he nods. "Ok, don't worry Ellie, I'll get you there." He nods and reaches for my hand. "Sh*t!" I whispered as he had a cornered look on his face.
"Should I get Noah? " I shake my head
"No, he's got a show to finish. Can you carry me Jesse? I'm so sorry." I whimper as the pain got worse. "Absolutely. You're gonna be ok, Eleanor." He says before picking me bridal style. "SEBASTIAN? WAIT WITH BRIAN" he yells as my son looked sad to see us leave. I saw Brian pick him up as Jesse carried me to the truck. "You doing ok, Ellie? " he asked setting me in the passenger seat.
"I don't know, it hurts so much!" I cried as he quickly shuts the door and hops in on his side. "Don't worry, Ellie
You're gonna be alright.".....