Bubblegum Bitch

Song and Title Cred: Bubblegum Bïtch by Marina and the Diamonds

×Vic Pov×

One word. Kelly. Today was another performance dance and quite frankly, I love watching her perform. It makes Kellin happy and Kelly likes to play. Honestly, if Kelly was a real girl and not just a persona from Kellin's imagination, I'd go straight for her.

"Girls, don't you ever just kind of live in this candyland type of place? Where everything is a...sweet dream. Remember girls, you're to die for, as long as you're a bubblegum bïtcth."

Kelly wore a one piece that cut off above her thighs and showed her clevage. It had candy on it and she wore a long pink and blue wig that was curled and reached her äss. She wore bright pink pumps with blue bows on it. It looked more like bubblegum rather than cotton candy. She wore a tiara that had bubblegum logos on it and blue and pink makeup.

"Got a figure like a pinup,
Got a figure like a doll.
Don't care if you think I'm dumb,
I don't care at all.
Candy bear, sweetie pie, wanna be adored.
I'm the girl you'd die for."

She danced sassily around on stage. She strutted and made sure to stick her äss out. She "dropped" her robe that was covering her back side and turned sideways to pick it up, making sure to stick her ass out. One thing I knew about it is that it's real. Squats do a lot for her.

She got off stage and walked around, and got to some random guy who was sitting. She sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

" I'll chew you up and I'll spit you out
'Cause that's what young love is all about.
So pull me closer, and kiss me hard
I'm gonna pop your bubblegum heart"

After that last line, she made a bubble from her gum and popped it loudly. She got up and walked towards me all sassy like. She then straddled me, and wrapped her arms around me. Jaime, Tony, and Mike all looked really entertained.

"I'm miss sugar pink liquor, liquor lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss.
I'm miss sugar pink liquor, liquor lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch"

She got up and winked at me, then grabbed my hands and put them on her waist and smacked her äss with my hand and walked away. She swayed her hips.

"Queentex, latex, I'm your wonder maid
Life gave me some lemons so I made some lemonade
Soda pop, soda pop, baby, here I come,
Straight to number one.

Oh, dear diary, I met a boy.
He made my dull heart
Light up with joy.
Oh, dear diary, we fell apart.
Welcome to the life of
Electra heart."

She spread her arms out at that last line, and soon, big red neon lights that read 'Electra Heart' turned on. A pole came out from the ceiling and a chair was pulled out.

" I'm miss sugar pink liquor, liquor lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss.
I'm miss sugar pink liquor, liquor lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

I think I want your, your American tan.
I think you're gonna be my biggest fan.

I'm miss sugar pink liquor, liquor lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss.
I'm miss sugar pink liquor, liquor lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch"

The rest of the song she danced on the chair or on the pole. She would grind on the chair, spin on the pole, and was just overall sexual with her moves.

"I'm miss sugar pink liquor, liquor lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss.
I'm miss sugar pink liquor, liquor lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch."

The crowd went crazy and so did Jaime and Mike. I was going crazy inside my pants. Kelly blew some kisses and walked backstage. Soon, Kellin was sitting on my lap, my hands resting on his thigh.

"Tonight, you're my bubblegum bïtch." I said, slowly grinding him down onto me and palming him, causing him to moan.

"Let's ride." he said.

__

Yeah i made a slight Lana reference at the end bc Larina is my newly formed OTP tbh.

Didn't proofread.

-Senpai