"We know how much you care about us hamza, you never expressed anything but we feel it."Shahzain informed me.

A comfortable silence,sat between us.

"I should apologise to her.. tomorrow"i stated.

"You should" they both chimed.

"Trust me Hamza,if you feel your chest hurts,when she is upset,be ready to be on your knees..."Arsh smirked at me.

"What do you mean Arsh?"Shazu is confused.

"He is head over heels for her...and can't wait to see him whipped for Hanu.."He explained.

"Shut up Arsh it's not gonna happen" i brushed it off.

"Because it's already happening Nijju" they just teased me.

I felt little better,after taking to both of them.

She literally told me, that talking about her relationships makes her anxious and uncomfortable.

But still I did,and announced the whole class that,she has a boyfriend, thank god I didn't tell that it was me....

I was terrified that she'll leave me, just by thinking that,i lost the control over my tongue.

I've never done something like this, Anvita called me "She is praying, don't tell her that I'm involved in this she'll kill me

I've never done something like this, Anvita called me "She is praying, don't tell her that I'm involved in this she'll kill me...." I barely hear her voice.

For the first time I misused my uncle's authorities by entering the Girl's hostel.

Even if I studied in our school's i studied there as a normal student including, failing tests and paying the fees, recieving punishment and all.

But i never took a advantage of my status, but I'm ready to do anything for her including this.

I'm standing in the front desk,the incharge know that I'm here, but I don't want other girls in our batch to see me.

My phone started ringing, it's Arsh.

"What the fuck you want now?" I'm beyond irritated.

"Don't stress out buddy,you are in this situation by using your own sharp tongue." I can imagine his eye roll.

"Don't mess up this time Nijju..."shazu added fire to my nervousness.

"I can't promise that..." I saw Anvi opening the door.

"Guys Anvi is coming, don't drop her till 3'o clock" i informed them walking towards Anvita.

"2 hours??,i think hanu will kick you out in 5 minutes." Arsh mocked.

"No problem Nijju, you can stay there forever"I swear I'm gonna kill shahzain by poisoning his icecream.

I ended the call"Don't mess with her Hamza,I will kill you if you did".she threatened me .