Thankfully, she didn't hug me tonight and simply went to sleep, but I was quite aroused. I eventually drifted off to sleep, but I woke up before Sarah did and left the room as quickly as I could, as I couldn't face a whole day with a hard on.

The next day, when I returned, Sarah was already asleep in bed, wearing the same dress, and I had to make an effort to stay as far away from her as possible because I am almost loosing my control to keep my hands off her. In the morning, I slipped away again before she woke up and helped my friend to wake up too, who had been restless for the past two days.

The next three days were a relief because Sarah went back to wearing her old night suit. I wasn't thrilled to see her in those, but I was relieved because at least now I could sleep with some peace of mind. However, the image of her in that dress never left my mind and would pop up at the most inappropriate times, leading to other things popping up as well.

Today, I woke up feeling happy because after five days, I was finally able to hug my Sarah and sleep. It had been hard not sleeping with her around, but it was even harder sleeping with her close to me. Moreover, today was my birthday. Just like birthdays are special for everyone, I was thrilled to celebrate it with my family. Dan and my parents never missed my birthday or I theirs, even when traveling. We always made sure to be present on each other's special days.

This birthday felt extra special because this year, I had Sarah, my Little Dove, mon trésor, with me. I kissed her forehead, and she woke up smiling. "Good morning," she said in her sleepy voice. Please, not today. Don't make me walk with a bulge on my birthday. Why is her sleepy voice so sexy, and why do I want to fuck her right now?

"Good morning," I replied, clearing my throat. I was waiting for her to wish me, but she didn't and went to the bathroom.

I went to the closet, picked my suit, and when she came out, I went to take a bath with a sad expression. Did she not know it was my birthday today? Or did she forget?

When I came out of the bathroom, she wasn't in the room. I walked into the closet to get my suit jacket. As I entered, I saw Sarah staring at a box that Mom gave her on Christmas, with a confused expression but also a hint of red in her cheeks. What is she looking at? I walked further in, and when she noticed me, she startled and dropped the box, revealing its contents. FUCK!!

She quickly picked them up, now with a deeper tint in her cheeks, and stuffed them back into her closet before running out of the closet straight to the bathroom.

Why? FUCK!, Now, all I can do is imagine her wearing that.

Way to go, spending my birthday with a hard-on all day at the office. Ugh, FUCK!! I can't even close my eyes and not think of her. Now I remember why she didn't let me or anyone see what Mom gave her on Christmas.

Mom!! It's all her fault.

The day at the office was quite eventful

The day at the office was quite eventful. First, I couldn't get the images of Sarah in her nightdress and the lingerie set out of my mind. Second, I was frustrated that she hadn't wished me yet, when everyone, even my fucking secretary, had wished me. Third, that damn Dan was being secretive about something and hadn't irritated me since morning when he wished me being the first to do so.