20|Letters

"As-tu déjà envoyé un hibou à ton père et à ta mère?" Regulus asked his brother at the Slytherin table. "No, I haven't not yet at least, why?" Aziyraphaile asked, Regulus shrugged, "I don't know I mean I thought you would send them a letter at least I mean you haven't told them about how you have already been in two fights." He said looking down at his food.

"They don't need to know anything yet Regulus and I hope you or Cassiopeia haven't told them either?" He said looking at the twins who shook their heads, "we haven't told them anything Ziyra," Cassi told her older brother.

"Good because I don't want to receive a howler about how good I beat up the boy who lived and the ginger brat." He said eating his food but choked when Alexandria elbowed him.

"Hey, what was that for?" He said after his choking fit, "I'm ginger you brainless twat!" She said hitting the back of his head, "Ouchie, I'm sorry I didn't mean you I meant him... and I'm not brainless I'm very much brain full." He said shoving her away while receiving one back.

"That not even a word." the Malfoy and Lestrange twins said together, "I'll never get used to that," Blaise mumbled before going back to eating and reading the book that was in his hand.

After Alexandria and Aziyraphaile stopped shoving each other he noticed Potter walk into the room with a bruise on under his eye making him smirk at his brother. "Looks like your little boyfriend got better, I'm guessing you took him to the hospital wing and waited for him to get better." He said tauntingly.

Regulus's cheeks heat up when he hears that, "H-he isn't my boyfriend and I didn't stay with him in the hospital wing I asked if he needed help to get there but he said he didn't need it." He said as he looked at Harry who kept eye contact before looking away his cheeks also turning red.

The owls flew in at that moment and the two sets of twins got letters along with Blaise, Alexandria, and Aziyraphaile.

Blaise got one from his mother that said she wanted him to come home for break, which he was going to accept since he missed her and everyone else was going back home as well and he didn't want to be alone with nobody to talk to.

Alexandria got one from her twin brother which shocked her considering they hadn't spoken to each other in a long time not even when they were in the same house together, he said that he wanted to talk but she ripped up the letter causing Aziyraphaile to rub her back to try to comfort her.

Aziyraphaile got one from his mother saying that Rodolphus was bugging her and everyone else to oblivion making him smirk at their misery, and it also said that the dark lord wanted him to write to him which made him smile and he was going to do so later.

"Mother said that father is clinging to her like a child that wants Titi's milk," Cassi said making the group of seven burst out laughing.

"What the fuck did she seriously say that it only says that he wouldn't leave her alone?" Regulus asked leaning over his sister's shoulder to look at the letter and when he saw it he started laughing again, "holy shit, she wrote that." He said between laughter making them laugh again as Cassi passed around the letter.

Aziyraphaile, Alexandria, and Blaise were leaning against each other trying to control their laughter which turned into giggles, "holy shit that was funny." Blaise said with his head still against Aziyraphaile's shoulder.

"I know," Aziyraphaile responded as he saw Neville talking with the golden losers. "Give me a minute I got to speak with Neville." He said as he got up and walked towards the Gryffindor table.

"Neville." He said making the boy look up and when he did he smiled when he saw it was Aziyraphaile, "yes?" "Can I speak with you?" He said before looking at the golden losers, "alone." He added.

"Yeah, sure," Neville said as he got up a bit confused as to how he was talking with him and not caring about others' looks that were thrown their way to see a Lestrange and Longbottom talking with each other.

As they both exited the hall Aziyraphaile pulled Neville to the side making him let out a squeal of surprise.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked, "No... no there isn't but can you tell me how you got your wand and why Olivander let you keep it?" Aziyraphaile questioned.

"Umm, I didn't get it at Olivanders it belonged to my father... my grandmother said it was a gift to have his wand and that I should be proud which I am but it feels like the wand doesn't accept me." He said making Aziyraphaile look at him with sympathy.

"It is an honor to have your father's wand but that's your father's wand, not yours that why the wand doesn't work because it still has an owner, you were supposed to get a wand at Olivanders when you were eleven Neville you weren't supposed to have a wand that already had a master, that's why it goes ragged when you use it, your not the problem the wand is... your not bad at the spells it's just that the wand doesn't want to work for someone that isn't it's rightful master." He told him making Neville's eyes widen on realization.

"So it's always been the wand, not me?" He questioned in a low voice, "Yes it's the wand it's still loyal to your father that's why it doesn't want to fully work for you."

Neville hugged him after he finished talking, "Thank you Ziyra... I needed to hear that it wasn't me." He said letting a tear fall from his face, "You're welcome Neville." He said patting his back.

Neville let go after s few seconds "I should go eat something but thank you for telling me, I'll have to get a new wand." Aziyraphaile nodded at him letting him go back to the great hall.

Aziyraphaile however didn't go back instead he went to his dorm to write to the dark lord who wanted him to write.

Aziyraphaile didn't know whether to be excited or nervous but somehow he was doing both.