89| Ron Weasley

Aziyraphaile's POV

I dodged Rabastan's punch as he swung his fist at me, when he went to swing his arm again I gripped it and placed my hand in the back of his head before tripping him and smashing his head into the ground... like his child did.

"You think you can beat me?" I asked and he tried to fight me off but he couldn't even get himself off of the ground, how foolish he was to even try to break free. Did he truly think he was going to punch me, kill me, and get away with it?

"I'll kill y-" I cut him off by picking up a dagger and sticking it in his back, he laid still for a moment before his hands started to shake, "I'll make sure to hang your body in front of everyone along with your wife and child, maybe then it'll give your family time to run, it'll be a little game... except this one will end in death to whoever gets caught," I whispered and he tried to move but could only move his leg and arm.

I pulled the dagger out and plunged it back into his back before repeating the process numerous of times, I don't know how many times I stabbed him but I lost count at eight. Come back, I heard a small whisper and when I blinked a few times I saw my hands covered in blood and my uncle's back had dozens of stab wounds.

"Don't look at me like that," I whispered as I turned my head to see Alleia looking at me like I was insane. She growled softly as she got closer and nudged my head with her nose causing me to laugh, at least I still have her on my side.

                           ~•~

"May I present the Lestrange's!" I shouted as I had ropes tied around Annalise, Rabastan, and their Child's neck. I kept my promise and hung them in Diagon Alley on top of a tilted building for everyone to see.

Gasps were heard everywhere as I stood on the building with a smile, perhaps I looked a bit mental but if anyone else was in my situation I would not judge them. But of course, someone had to ruin the fun, Aurors appeared all over Diagon Alley and some appeared behind me.

I debated for a moment, should I let them take me or should I fight back? I know I could easily escape and kill them in a matter of seconds but why not have fun? I turned around and pointed my wand at them, they all shouted curses and I blocked them all with my wand.

"You can do better than that," I mocked, I knew they couldn't because they were no match for me but the teasing always gets them riled up, It was hilarious to see the concentrated faces. I continued to block their weak curses as I stepped away, I looked down and saw Ron Weasley.

He hurt Alexandria the most, he was the reason she came to me at night crying and feeling like she shouldn't be there because of him, I clenched my jaw and to make it worse I felt a spell hit my shoulder, I looked down at it before looking up at the Aurors as they backed away but continued to throw spells.

In anger, not at them but upon seeing Ron Weasley I raised my hand and the five Aurors flew back and off of the building from the force of my magic. I didn't bother watching them fall and hit the ground as the sound was clear that they either broke hundreds of bones or they died on impact.

I apparated down and gripped Ron's neck before apparating back to a different location, I didn't stay at the house I killed my uncle and his family in anymore because I couldn't stay there without Alexandria, I moved to a different location in the woods, far away from any being.

                           ~•~

I threw Ron on the ground and he made a groaning noise before he tried getting up, I kicked him in the stomach before he got the chance to do so. "I'll kill you," I heard him say and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, everyone wants to kill me for some reason, he must be specific.