60| Severus Snape

"Has Draco completed his task?" Aziyraphaile questioned in a death eater meeting one night, he was asking Blaise and Alexandria who had managed to sneak out of Hogwarts without getting caught.

"No he has not, my lord," Alexandria stated with a hint of sarcasm at the end which caused Aziyraphaile to let out a small laugh, startling a few people. "He had almost a year to kill Albus Dumbledore," Marvolo said with irritation as he slammed his fists against the table, everyone that was looking at the two bowed their heads and looked away from them, except for Blaise and Alexandria who were strictly told to not bow their heads unless they were told to, since they were Aziyraphaile's best friends.

"Mon Chèri," Aziyraphaile called and Marvolo looked at him as he tried calming himself while he reached to the table to take a hold of Aziyraphaile's hand.

"He has two days to fix the vanishing cabinet Blaise, Alexandria... Get him to fix it, I am losing my patience and so is your lord, if he does not fix it within those two day's then his parents will pay the price, you let him know that." Aziyraphaile said as he glanced at Lucius and Narcissa who avoided eye contact.

Alexandria and Blaise nodded their head, "Yes my lord,"

"Severus, what does Dumbledore know?" Marvolo suddenly asked, Severus looked at the dark lord with hatred but kept it hidden, "he does not know much my lord, but he does suspect that you are coming for him." he said slowly and he screamed when a dagger was suddenly in his hand and the dagger pinned his hand to the table.

When Severus looked up he saw the dark lord with slightly wide eyes and turned his attention to Aziyraphaile who was sitting next to him, staring at him with piercing Emerald eyes that bore into his skin.

Aziyraphaile stared at Severus with no emotions before he shoved the dagger deeper into his hand which caused a small yelp from the man, "I have never trusted you Severus, and neither has my mother, and rightfully so." Aziyraphaile whispered and Severus glanced at Bellatrix who squinted her eyes at him, shit, he thought as he felt the dagger dig deeper.

"Ziyra, what are you doing?" Marvolo questioned as he stared at the dagger that pierced Severus Snape's hand, "You have been betrayed, Mon Chèri." Aziyraphaile answered shortly and Marvolo looked slightly confused, "betrayed?" he questioned.

"Betrayed, Severus here has been a double agent for the order, he had been telling Dumbledore our plans, our targets, everything, all because you killed a filthy Mudblood whore."

As Aziyraphaile uttered those words Severus tried to remain calm but he clenched his jaw which told them everything they needed to know.

"Your mind isn't as protective as you may think, the dark lord hasn't read your mind because he didn't think his trusted death water could betray him but I didn't believe your loyalty to him for a second, you betrayed him all because he killed a mudblood who didn't even choose you, who didn't even remember you existed, who's husband bullied you and you betrayed the dark lord? How pathetic."

Aziyraphaile punched Severus in the face before he stood in front of him and hit him again, and again, and again. "People who betray the dark lord, betray me. You, Severus, will be the example of what happens when you betray your Lord."

Aziyraphaile pulled the dagger out of Severus's hand and threw it on the table while he grabbed Severus by the collar of his cloak and threw him on the ground.

"You can kill him, Mon Chèri." Aziyraphaile looked at Marvolo whose red eyes were darker than normal and he gripped his wand tightly before pointing it at Severus who shook his head, "Please-" His pleading was cut off by his own screams as he fell back on the floor.