83| Caught

Aziyraphaile's POV

For the first time since Gringotts, I had been able to sleep rather peacefully lately, the snoring inside of the relatively large farmhouse has been the only thing keeping Alexandria up, I was sleeping with a faint smile on my face before I felt a pillow hit my face harshly.

"Do you wish to die today?" I asked as I opened my eyes to see Alexandria standing over me with a pillow in her hand and bloodshot eyes, "make it stop snoring," she hissed and made her eyes go wide, she looked like a crazy homeless person.

"It's she and what can I do? It's a dragon for Merlin's sake," I said as I sat up, did I forget to mention that we kept the dragon from Gringotts? We found out that it was in fact a girl and we, more like I, decided to name her Alleia, after a star of course, she's family now.

She flew us out of Gringotts happily but not before destroying the top of the roof and breaking out the rest of the dragons that were held captive by the goblins, It's safe to say that there are plenty of free dragons roaming about the earth, feeling the sweet freedom for once.

I don't think the wizards and witches around the world liked that. Alexandria tossed the daily prophet on my lap and told me to read it, carefully I pushed Alleia's tail off of my stomach and stood up to sit on a table where Alexandria was sitting on top of as well.

"Hey look that's us," I smiled widely when I saw the front page of the Daily Prophet, I However did not like the name on top, "seriously? The god of death? As if it isn't embarrassing enough that my hair is drastic in this picture they have to call me some stupid name."

The smile left my face almost immediately, "oh please keep reading," Alexandria said and I glanced at her, she had a mug in her hands which I don't know how she got but what caught my eye the most was the smirk she tried to hide, I squinted my eyes at her and went back to reading the newspaper.

"That's new," I mumbled when I took a closer look at the prophet, it was different from the ones in Britain, it was brighter but had more dark news in it than it ever did in Britain, "is this the American prophet?" I asked Alexandria and she nodded her head.

Makes sense, "All I did was break out one dragon, Alleia broke the others out," I complained and was hit by the said dragon's tail, she turned her head over at me and growled making me roll my eyes, "trying to blame the dragon? Really?" Alexandria mocked and I shoved her away.

"Was that necessary?" She asked when she peered up from the ground, I tilted my head, "I didn't even know you fell," I mumbled and she hit my leg, I was about to say something about the prophet when I saw my name and the fact that I was wanted in both America and Britain because of the dragons.

The American government stated that the dragons caused damage to multiple homes and had been spotted by No-mags and some were killed, which I'm guessing is what they call a muggle, they went on to say that they had to erase memories for days, and in Britain, I was always wanted there and this just added on to it.

"You think you're only wanted for a few dragons breaking out?" Alexandria asked as she started stroking Alleia's wing, I looked at the bottom of the prophet and bit on my bottom lip, "Wanted for... that's not mass murder that's just murder," I said when the woman in the prophet said that I killed her sister and her family.

"You've killed many people Aziyraphaile, not to mention that family you killed two days ago," she said and I crossed my arms, "they deserved it," I defended, they tried to turn me in, what was I supposed to do? Let them take me and rot in prison? No.

"It was a family of eight," she said and I shrugged my shoulders, family of two, three, it didn't matter to me they were all weak anyways, they didn't even give me a challenge, it was like fighting an untrained toddler, what was the point of them having wands if they didn't even use any to stop me?