65|Severed

Aziyraphaile's POV

I turned around and I saw Neville sitting there with a bleeding head as he was on the floor, eyes half closed. I battled with myself on whether I should help him or let him pass out, I groaned and kicked a wand that was on the floor before stepping over the bodies and making my way towards Neville.

I crouched down in front of him and placed a hand on his neck to feel for a pulse, it was there but weak, he tried slapping my hand away but he could barely even move and I doubt he knew it was me because his eyes were still closed.

"If it was someone else I would've let you die," I whispered and placed the tip of my wand on his head, my wand grew white and blue before it started to heal some of his wounds, closing them and not leaving a scar, hopefully.

He was now unconscious and I didn't know if he was there when I killed all those students if he was then him getting hurt was somewhat my fault, okay it was mostly- all my fault for him being hurt, he's my friend so, of course, I would be a bit worried, he was the first on to see that I wasn't like my parents.

It was stupid because I ended up being far worse than they were combined but I chose not to dwell and acknowledge it.

"You're a pain in my ass," I mumbled as I realized that he probably saw the commotion and decided to be brave and get in the middle of something violent, I stood up and made sure he was fine before walking down the corridors and leaving Hogwarts, there was so many dead that even in front of Hogwarts, students were dead or injured on the steps. I stepped over them and walked away, apparating to Gaunt Manor when I got out of the grounds.

                            ~•~

"Draco Malfoy?!" I shouted as I kicked in the front doors, I could've opened it like a normal person but where's the fun in that? The doors slammed against the walls and I walked in with a smile and the elder wand in hand of course I didn't want the wand but Marvolo did, I completely forgot about it and when I apparated I had to go back to Hogwarts and get it, I had to kill a few more people, I didn't have to but I wanted to.

Marvolo glared at me when he saw that the doors were now broken, I ignored it obviously, "Isn't this a happy little dysfunctional family?" I mocked as I noticed everyone was there, including Andromeda, Tonks, Ted, Sirius, and Remus Lupin. I didn't even know how they were here but I didn't care, maybe I did a little but who would want blood traitors, half-breeds and a mud-blood in their home?

"I won't comment on the mud-blood or the half-breed in the manor because I honestly don't care at the moment, the blood traitors and Saint Potter are enough to give me a bloody headache," I said as I wrapped my arms around Marvolos waist from behind, I gazed around before my eyes landed on Draco, I motioned for him to come closer and he did with hesitant steps of course.

"Grab this wand and hand it to your Lord, and I want you to honestly wish to give him it," I said as I placed the elder wand in his palm, he was confused but I'm guessing because of how he was holding it he didn't want it, he quickly handed over the wand to Marvolo's outstretched hand and stepped back, Marvolo did a little spell and the wand worked, It was his.

"Now, get off." He glared up at me from over his shoulder and tried removing my arms from around his waist but I didn't want to so I tightened my grip and shook my head, "No, deal with it." I pecked his cheek even if I was still irritated with him from earlier. I looked up to see everyone either staring at us or looking around until my eyes landed on Potter, "on second thought I'll let you go... for now." I whispered and let go of Marvolo.

"What are you doing?" He questioned and I shrugged, "You'll see." I winked and he rolled his eyes. "Saint Potter." I wrapped an arm around his shoulder and urged him to walk forward towards the dining room, when I looked back I saw my brother and Marvolo glaring at me and I didn't know why but I didn't care so I turned back around.