1|The Dark Mark

Aziyraphaile will be taking the dark mark today on August 2nd, 1995. It's also Aziyraphaile's birthday his parents had escaped Azkaban a few weeks ago the dark lord had informed Bellatrix and Rodolphus that he wanted Aziyraphaile to be in his ranks and inner circle like his parents, they may have been a bit reluctant because he was only sixteen but they didn't say it out loud because their lord got them out of Azkaban and they were finally able to see their children.

The dark lord didn't and wouldn't, take no for an answer, he wanted Aziyrapahile to be one of his death eaters therefore his parents had no say in it whether or not they wanted Aziyraphaile to be one. They had agreed to have Aziyraphaile take the mark, they had talked to him about it the night before he was supposed to take it and in Aziyraphaile's head he was screaming, he was angry, but most of all betrayed.

He cared for his parents even though he didn't show them or tell them because he didn't talk about his emotions nor did he like speaking to his parents about them, he's sure no teenager likes talking to their parents about their emotions. He didn't know his parents because of their imprisonment which he held a grudge for, he didn't want the mark but it was expected of him, but he thought that he had a little more time before he got the mark he never expected to get it so soon.

But here he was. With his family on the side of the room in Lestrange Manor in his room, he stood in front of the Dark Lord with his left arm out, forearm facing up, his sleeves rolled up waiting to be marked as a death eater. He flinched a bit when Voldemort held the back of his forearm, slightly digging his nails into his skin with his wand pressing on the top of his arm but he didn't mark him just yet.

He looked up from his arm when he heard Voldemort's voice, "Do you, Aziyraphaile Lestrange promise to bear the dark mark with pride as one of my followers as your parents have?" Aziyraphaile looked into his red eyes which were ruby red but they were shockingly unique, he had never seen someone with eyes as red as blood before. He hesitated for a second before answering.

"Yes, my lord." He felt a bit silly saying it but he kept his mouth shut as he thought of the way that calling someone my lord is a bit kinky, he knew how serious the situation was but he couldn't help but internally joke about it.

Aziyraphaile slowly began to feel his forearm heat up but he didn't break eye contact with the dark lord, Voldemort was a bit surprised to see that Aziyraphaile looked him in his eyes considering everyone he has marked kept their eyes on their arms to watch the mark appear but he got a sense that the boy didn't want to watch the mark appear on his skin.

Only for a second he forget that he was making the boy become a death eater as he stared into his emerald eyes, his eyes were the same colour as the killing curse, his eyes were quite the sight, they held anger and another emotion that he couldn't comprehend, however, he ignored the boys look and snapped out of his thoughts.

The Dark Lord proceeded to say, "Do you swear to be loyal, never betray me, and fulfil every task I give you." Aziyraphaile once again said, "Yes, my lord." he bit his bottom lip as he continued to ignore the way saying those two words was beginning to feel strange to utter. He started to feel pain in his forearm so he peered down and saw that the dark mark was beginning to form, it was slightly painful but he held in his shouts and tried not to show any emotion so he decided to look back into the dark lord's red eyes that were still on him.

They started into one each another's eyes, Aziyraphaile narrowed his eyes slightly when he saw Voldemort's dig into his skin, Voldemort was slightly impressed with how well the boy was taking the mark without a word coming out of his mouth usually others would scream, cry, and even whimper as they were getting marked but the boy remained silent.

As they continued staring at each other it felt as though time began slow, they were both allured by each other's eyes as they'd never seen another person that had the other eyes before, Aziyraphaile forgot his arm was on fire and Voldemort forgot that he was marking the boy.

Aziyraphaile was the first to snap out of it when he winced at the sensation of the dark mark being completed. Voldemort grinned at the newly formed mark that stained the boy's skin, a new follower in his ranks was something that brought him closer to killing Harry Potter and brought more power to his side, the boy being a Black and a Lestrange just added to the power, he took a step back and looked at the boy who finally looked at his arm "Welcome to the death eaters Lestrange." he whispered, his voice cold and hooded.

"Thank you, my lord," Aziyraphaile responded, when Voldemort took his hand off of his arm Aziyraphaile held his arm and continued to stare at the newly marked skin as his pale flesh had slightly red markings around the mark and the side of his arm where Voldemort dugged his nails in the pale skin.

Without another word from Voldemort he apparated out of the boy's and back to Gaunt Manor with the boy's green eyes still in his mind, he cursed himself for even thinking about the Lestrange heir still so he decided to go down to his cellar in his manor where he kept a ministry worker.

Voldemort needed information about the ministry and where Potter was staying so he was going to torture the mudblood till he got it, hoping, well kind of praying to Salazar that he could getthe boy out of his head, he pulled out his wand and used the cruciatus curse on his prisoner as he began screaming but even his screams didn't bring the boy out of his mind and it frustrated him, it caused him to increase his power into the curse until the mudblood was bleeding out of his nose.