11| Harry Potter

"Do you think Harry will be angry with me? I mean I did push him to the floor hard and made him hit his head but it was instinct!" Regulus kept rambling about Potter ever since they got out of the carriage, the group of seven were walking to the great hall and waiting for the 1st years to arrive.

"Regulus if you don't shut up about Potter I swear I will rip your tongue from your head!" Cassiopeia whisper shouted at him as they sat at the Slytherin table, "It's just a question, Cassi!" He shouted back at her, "I don't give a flying fuck!" She said before pushing his head away as he leaned over the table.

As those two got into an argument. Draco and Celeste were talking about potions since it was their favorite class. Blaise and Alexandria were talking about quidditch and we were arguing about who was a better chaser. Aziyraphaile wanted nothing more than to just sleep, the great hall always got unnecessarily loud it was like nobody knew how to talk low or whisper, it drove him so mad that he wanted to slam his head on the floor repeatedly.

He was about to tell the Slytherins at the table to shut the fuck up, but then he saw Potter with Granger making him smirk when he realized the brat wasn't with them, "hey Potter, where's the other golden loser?" He taunted the boy making everyone that was at the Slytherin table laugh as some other people who saw the fight, Regulus bit his bottom lip at his brother's provocation.

When Harry heard Aziyraphaile's comment he started walking to the table ready for an argument, but forgetting that the boy was 6'3 because when he stood up he was towering over him even if he wasn't standing next to him making his eyes widen slightly. Ron was in the hospital wing he didn't even look like himself, he had passed out when they were getting help and he was probably going to be there for a few days.

"Shut up, Lestrange," Harry said instead of thinking about how tall the Slytherin was, "Make me Potter I would love to rip the boy-who-lived head clean off," Aziyraphaile said walking up to Potter. "Ziyra not now please." Regulus pleaded with his brother who looked like he was going to rip Harry's head off. But Aziyraphaile only glanced at him and shook his head.

"No the golden boy needs to learn his lesson, not all Lions should be brave while walking upon a Snake." He sneered at Potter ready to punch him, he also mentally cringed at his choice of words but he couldn't take them back so he let it be, Snape ended up coming up to them making Aziyraphaile roll his eyes so hard that he could've seen his brain.

Since the whole hall was quiet while watching the exchange between the Lestrange Heir, and The golden boy. They knew that Harry Potter had no chance when it came to Aziyraphaile Lestrange, the boy's strength was way too strong for a sixteen-year-old. "Professor," Aziyraphaile nodded with a fake smile that didn't reach his eyes, "Take your seat, Lestrange, you too Potter you shouldn't be at this table." Snape said painfully slow, "I cannot do that Professor, this golden boy thinks he can just come up to me acting like he was going to do something, so I wanna see him do something." He said walking closer to Potter.

Harry was walking back with each step Aziyraphaile made until he hit the table behind him making him fall and sit down on the bench. "Enough Lestrange, I will not hesitate to give you detention even if you start classes tomorrow, do you understand?" Snape said making Aziyraphaile look at him, and he didn't look away making Alexandria get up and grab his wrist, pulling him around the table to sit down with him glaring at both Potter and Snape.

Snape only gave one look to Harry making him get up and sit next to Hermione, Snape knew that Aziyraphaile could throw Potter around the room which is one of the reasons why he intervened. He went back to the teachers' table glancing between Potter and Lestrange every few minutes.

"Ziyra I-" Regulus didn't get to finish his sentence when his brother slammed his fist on the table making the Slytherins flinch. "Stop defending Potter in front of people Regulus, he doesn't give a shit about us Slytherins nor does he give a shit about you." Aziyraphaile sneered at his brother in a cold, low voice, his words weren't meant to hurt his brother they were meant to make him understand that no matter how kind Regulus was, Potter would never see him the way Regulus saw him.

Regulus only nodded with his head down not wanting to cry in front of people, Aiyraphaile knew about Regulus's crush on Potter but whenever he tried to talk to him Potter just sneered and walked away from him. Making Regulus want to cry but he doesn't, that's why Aziyraphaile mostly hates Potter, he's always ignoring his brother's attempts to be friends or talk.

Yes, Aziyraphaile hates the Golden Trio, but they shouldn't judge Regulus based on his older brothers' hatred for them and the fact that he wears green. "Ziyra calm remember? Just breathe." Alexandria put her hand on his shoulder hoping to calm her best friend, which worked because he breathed in and slowly breathed out. "Good see, it's just a minor mishap." She soothed him, she always knew how to calm him down which is why she was his best friend.

She never judged him when he had mood swings, was fighting other people, or yelled, and she never judged when he cried in her lap when he left his house to go to her telling her that he had gotten the dark mark, she just let him cry because she knew he needed it. "Thank you Dria." He whispered but the voice was only low enough for her to hear. "Anytime." She whispered back, she would've teased him for apologizing considering he never did but it always came easy for him whenever it was her.

The great hall door opened five minutes later with McGonagall leading a bunch of tiny first years who looked nervous and some of them were wet, a few of them fell off the boat when they saw the giant squid making them go to one side ultimately tilting the boat over.

                  ~•~

The sorting went well quite a few got sorted into Slytherin but most got sorted in Hufflepuff. The kids that got sorted into Hufflepuff were happy about the colors and the fact that the people in the house were kind. Dumbledore got up on the platform but looked at the Slytherins, more specifically Aziyraphaile Lestrange, he was informed of him beating Ron Weasley and the boy was going to be hospitalized for a few days.

He needed to have a chat with Aziyraphaile he didn't want the boy going down a dark path as his parents had, he wanted the boy to have some innocence. The boy reminded him of Tom, and maybe just maybe he could turn the boy's life around and make him great and not someone who terrorizes people, maybe he could save this one and he'll try harder to protect him from the dark.

Little did he know, he was already too late.