40| Only The Beginning

"You're supposed to be visiting your family love," Marvolo said as he walked into the library, Aziyraphaile was practicing and reading about dark magic, he had been with Marvolo for three weeks now, he couldn't go to Hogwarts because the Aurors are looking for him.

"I'm not going." He said without raising his head from his book, Marvolo walked up to him and sat on his lap, putting the book aside while ignoring his protests. "I was reading that." He said but held Marvolo's waist.

"I don't care," Aziyraphaile rolled his eyes and kept his eyes focused behind him not staring at anything in particular. Marvolo gently grabbed his fast with his hands and turned his head to face him.

"Why aren't you going to see your family?" Aziyraphaile looked into his blood-red eyes and smiled before shaking his head, "I can't." Marvolo gave him a look telling him to continue. "He isn't awake."

Marvolo immediately knew who he was talking about, he noticed that Aziyraphaile's eyes started to get watery so he placed a kiss on his lips.

"How do you know." He said once they pulled apart but still had their foreheads pressed against each other. "Dria sent me a letter, she said he isn't awake and that when she sees me again she's going to kick my ass because I disappeared without her." He let out a sad laugh.

"Your parents or siblings haven't sent a letter? Aren't they worried where you could be?" Marvolo asked, Aziyraphaile pulled his head away from Marvolo and glared at him, Marvolo got off of him seeing as he was getting angry.

"I don't give a shit about them so there is no point in getting a letter from them," he said coldly and grabbed his wand before exiting the library, and going downstairs, "they're your family of course you care about them-"

"Stop!" Aziyraphaile shouted at him making Marvolo flinch for the first time, "I don't have anything in common with my parents except for this fucking mark," he said and pulled up his sleeve making Marvolo wince.

"I don't even know what to say about my siblings." He said and began to walk towards Marvolo who took steps back whenever he moved forward, "They haven't sent me a letter because I almost killed my cousin, hell I did kill him for a moment, it's a fucking miracle that he's alive." He stopped walking as Marvolo's back hit a wall behind him.

"Narcissa and Lucius told the fucking minister of magic about what I've done, the Aurors are looking for me I should be in fucking Azkaban, that's why I'm not going Is that what you want to hear?!" He said as he turned away from Marvolo because he knew that he'd probably do something he'd regret.

"I could take care of Lucius." Marvolo removed himself from the wall and walked over to Aziyraphaile who moved away from him, "No, I almost killed his son."

"And he turned you in, if the Aurors find you, you would be in Azkaban with the dementors sucking every happy memory out of you!" Marvolo shouted at him getting annoyed at the fact that he could lose him over the fucking Malfoys.

"They aren't going to catch me." Aziyraphaile said firmly, he wasn't stupid enough to go outside and risk getting caught, "they could." Marvolo crossed his arms.

"Marvolo-" "No, I will summon Lucius Malfoy and crucio him to oblivion for turning you in!" He shouted while cutting Aziyraphaile off as he began to raise his hand. Aziyraphaile gripped his wrist and pulled his hand harshly down but it was too late Marvolo had already called Lucius.

"M-my l-lord." Lucius said as he got there and got on one knee, "Don't-" Aziyraphaile was cut off once again by Marvolo forcefully pulling his wrist out of his grip and walking over to Lucius and kicking his chest making him fall back in pain.

"How dare you turn him in!" He shouted and took his wand out, pointing it at Lucius's pained form ready to cast the torture curse, before he could though Aziyraphaile seized his hand in his and took away his wand making Marvolo glare at him.

Lucius on the other hand looked shocked, he had forgotten that Draco told him about the two, "you're together?" "Shut the fuck up!" They both shouted at him making him back up on the ground away from them.

"Give it back." Marvolo sneered at him and tried grabbing his wand but Aziyraphaile slapped his hand away, earning a few laughs from the portraits on the wall, it startled Lucius when he heard the laughs.

"Aziyraphaile Lucifer Lestrange!" He said in a low tone, that caused a shiver to go down both Lucius and his spine but he chose to ignore it and shake his head.

"He deserves it!" He shouted at him and deep down Aziyraphaile knew that he was right, Lucius turned him into the authorities and now he was wanted for attempted murder and they deemed him insane, because of him, people wanted him in Azkaban.

Aziyraphaile wasn't going to hand Marvolo his wand but when he looked back at Lucius he saw a look of relief wash over his face making him glare at him before handing Marvolo's wand to him.

Lucius went from feeling relief to feeling fear and shock, he didn't expect his nephew to hand his lord his wand, yet he did.

"Please my lord-" he tried but was silenced, "Crucio." Marvolo whispered and pointed his wand at him, he put as much of his power into the curse, "How dare you try to sentence your nephew- my boyfriend to life in Azkaban!" He shouted and ended the curse before walking up to him and punching him.

Aziyraphaile raised his eyebrow at that, he called him his boyfriend, it may not have been the time but he couldn't help but feel happy and giddy inside, even if they were just arguing a few minutes ago.

"My lord please have mercy, he almost killed my son-" he got cut off by his own screaming this time though, it wasn't Marvolo who cast the curse.

As Marvolo turned around he saw Aziyraphaile with his wand in his hand and pointing it at his uncle, his eyes were darker than normal as if he hadn't taken his potions, but he did, that's what confused Marvolo but it also made him proud.

Aziyraphaile finally ended the curse, he looked emotionlessly at a shaking and squirming Lucius on the floor who felt nothing but pain every time he moved, "it wasn't supposed to happen that way, Lucius, I never meant to hurt Draco and you know it," he said as he began to walk towards his uncle who tried backing away but screamed when he tried to move.

"What.. is wrong... with you." Lucius managed to get out between pained breaths, "I don't know." He said honestly, he just knew that he wanted to cause him pain.

He didn't even realize that the potions he made were beginning to be far too weak to hold his darkness inside.

Marvolo had caught on to the fact that the potions only made him mildly sane but he chose to ignore it because he was still his Aziyraphaile, the same one whom he had finally learned to accept to love shockingly enough, he knew that this was only the beginning.