100| The diadem

Aziyraphaile was sitting on top of a roof near the edge as he threw his daughter in the air and caught her while she giggled and clapped her hands whenever he caught her, "Oh my god!" Aziyraphaile heard a shout behind him making him grin as his daughter glared at whoever it was, he turned his head to the side slightly as he sat his daughter on his lap. "May I help you, Oberon?" he said sarcastically as the said man came into view looking between the child and the boy with wide eyes.

"You were throwing her in the air, she could've fell, do you see how close you are to the edge?" Oberon rambled on and as he kept talking Aziyraphaile glanced at his daughter who tilted her head as she began playing with his hair, "Are you worried Oberon?" Aziyraphaile asked as he grinned in amusement, he would never drop his daughter, he knew how far up they were but even if he did drop his daughter, which he wouldn't, that's what his magic is for. He never thought that he'd see one of his followers care for his daughter or him in any way considering he threatened the man's life every day.

"No," Oberon denied as he lied through his teeth, he noticed the boy's grin widen and he looked away, he came to care for his daughter, she was whiny but she was amusing to be around for she was always pulling Aziyraphaile's hair whenever he mentioned killing someone or told her to say the word kill, murder, etc. The girl was usually calm around him and even though Aziyraphaile threatened his life repeatedly and used the cruciatus curse on him, he still cared for some reason.

"Liar... did you get what I asked for?" Aziyraphaile said as he changed the subject, he turned his body around so he was facing the man before he got off of the edge of the building.

Oberon sighed in relief as the boy didn't use the cruciatus curse on him for lying and he reached into his satchel and wrapped his hand delicately on the ancient Diadem and carefully pulled it out of the brown satchel, Aziyraphaile watched his every move and his eyes were glued to the Diadem the moment Oberon pulled it out, he clenched his jaw when he remembered that his best friend and he were trying to find all of the dark lords Horcruxs and he resented them for they were the reason that she died, he dragged her into it and he would continue to blame himself for it.

"Dada!" Aziyraphaile heard his daughter shout snapping him out of his thoughts when he realized that he was just staring at the Diadem in Oberon's hand, he cleared his throat before reaching out his hand and grabbing the Diadem in his hand, he carefully placed his daughter in Oberon's arms and flipped the Diadem around to see if it was real and not a fake. He felt the dark magic inside of it almost as if it was reaching out to him, he shook his head and threw the Diadem on the ground like it was something insignificant, "You were in that godforsaken castle I'm guessing you have the basilisk fang... right?" he asked as he glanced at Oberon.

Oberon nodded his head and slightly pushed out his hip towards the boy so he could look at the satchel, "Yes, I grabbed a few, I said what you told me to and the sink opened... it's very weird that Salazar Slytherin had the chamber in a girl's bathroom," he mumbled and Aziyraphaile agreed with him, it was very weird and honestly uncomfortable whenever he thought about it, which was almost never. Aziyraphaile reached inside of the satchel and pulled out a basilisk fang looking at the object as it was merely the size of his hand just slightly smaller.

"Dada," his daughter called as she reached out her hands toward him, he tilted his head at her before glancing between the fang and the diadem, and he grabbed his daughter out of Oberon's arms and placed her on the ground as she was standing on her feet, he placed the dang in her little hand and slowly walked with her towards the diadem that layed on the ground. "Do you want to destroy that for your auntie?" he asked as a sad smile plastered his lips, he bit the inside of his cheek as images of his best friend flashed through his mind like a forgotten nightmare.