64| The Death Of Dumbledore

Aziyraphaile's POV

                      A week later

"Fuck off!" I shouted at Marvolo who kept whining about wanting to kill Dumbledore instead of Draco killing him because apparently he had more reasons to, whatever the hell that meant. I am honestly so fucking close to killing him instead if he continues whining, honestly who knew the dark lord was such a brat.

"You fuck off," he mumbled and crossed his arms over his chest, he knows I can hear him so I don't understand why he even thinks he could get away with that, but before I could grab him I heard the front doors burst open causing me to pull out my wand and throw the killing curse at whoever it was.

"What the fuck?!" I heard a shout and I knew that voice and I laughed because of how close the curse was to hitting her. "I'm not even sorry." I glared at Marvolo before grabbing his wrist and dragging him down the stairs.

"You're never sorry." Alexandria crossed her arms, "I know." as I stopped in front of her I felt Marvolo trying to get out of my grasp making me grip his wrist tighter, "let go." he whined and hit my arm. "I'll let go when you behave," I whispered in his ear but clearly he didn't listen.

"I'm not a child that needs to behave," he said sarcastically, I scoffed and looked back at Dria who had her hand over her mouth. "Don't laugh, give me a moment alright?" I didn't wait for her response as I dragged Marvolo to an empty room that I just now realized was his painting room.

I could hear Dria's laughing even from the thick walls and I rolled my eyes, I hate people sometimes. I shoved Marvolo down on one of his chairs, my hand immediately going up to his throat and pushing him against the chair, I leaned down slightly and squinted my eyes at him. He glared at me but I smirked, he can honestly be very hot when he is irritated but it's a shame that he doesn't seem to learn his lesson.

"First of all, that punch on my arm didn't hurt but I'm sure it left a bruise considering you are you, second, why the fuck can't you ever just listen?" he stood, well sat, quietly choosing to remain stubborn, I squeezed his neck as he was taking far too long to respond for my liking.

He diverted his gaze away from me and I'm guessing that the plain paper behind me was far more interesting to him, "it is a simple question, just fucking answer it you-" I cut myself off by taking a deep breath.

"Darling?" I said softly though my eyes showed a different story, he shook his head refusing to look at me, you've got to be kidding me? I moved my hand on his neck a little higher to reach his jaw, I held onto it tightly and forced him to look back at me.

"It's a simple question, answer it and we could go back out there to see what Dria wants." he still didn't answer, I was starting to get frustrated with his lack of communication so I just nodded my head and let go of his neck before straightening my back.

"Since it seems you've lost your voice, I'll make you find it again later," I said grabbed his wrist again and pulled him off of the wooden chair, I ignored his widened eyes and his small pout before exiting the room.

"Dria, do you have something important to say?" I asked as she was leaning against the front door, she turned her head towards me and creased her eyebrows together. "Why does he look like I did when you said you killed my cat in fifth year?" she questioned as she pointed to the tense male beside me, I glanced at Marvolo and he was looking up at me with widened eyes still. I shrugged my shoulders and motioned for her to continue.

"Okay... anyways, Draco fixed the vanishing cabinet, it's ready whenever you are," she said and I nodded my head, it's about time. "And Dumbledore?" I asked and she shifted slightly on her feet while looking at the ground.