51| Flustered

"Wake up." Marvolo carefully tried waking up Aziyraphaile, he knew how much he loved his sleep but they needed to get ready for his family who were coming to Gaunt Manor in a few hours.

"No." Aziyraphaile pushed him away and turned his back towards him, "did you just turn your back towards me?" Marvolo asked in disbelief, Aziyraphaile only pulled the blanket up to his face in response.

"Wake. up," Marvolo said and began to jump on him, trying to remove the blanket from his face. "No!" He shouted back and tried pushing him away but he was too tired to put much force into it. "I'll hurt you if you don't wake the fuck up!" Marvolo shouted back and moved his hands away.

"I'll hurt you back, bitch." Aziyraphaile said, "Did you just call me a bitch, bitch?" Aziyraphaile opened his eyes that he had closed, and looked at Marvolo who had his arms crossed over his chest, "yes, now get off."

Marvolo thought for a moment, he wanted to annoy Aziyraphaile and another part of him also wanted to get his family reunion over with so he didn't have to be around blood traitors, mud bloods. "Make me." He said with a smile.

Aziyraphaile's glare turned into a smirk, he quickly grabbed Marvolo's neck and pushed him to the side before getting on top of him, he still had his hand wrapped around his neck and got closer to his face. "I'm sorry darling but it seems that you must've forgotten who's in charge here." He mocked him.

"I don't like you." Marvolo pouted, Aziyraphaile however smiled. "Exactly, you love me." He leaned down and kissed him, Marvolo rolled his eyes before kissing him back, deepening the kiss by putting his tongue in Aziyraphaile's mouth when he opened it.

Aziyraphaile's moved his hand from Marvolo's neck to his hair, he gripped it making them break from the kiss. Though Aziyraphaile kept kissing from his lips to his neck, "don't you dare give me a fucking hickey." Marvolo said even though he kept his hand on his back to keep him there.

Aziyraphaile bit his neck making him wince, he then pulled up and placed his lips against Marvolo's ear, "I'll do whatever I want to you." He whispered harshly, Marvolo shivered at the tone and his cold breath hitting his ear.

He nodded his head, "that's what I thought." He laughed and bit his ear before returning to kiss his neck, he sucked on his neck harshly determined to leave as many marks as possible. "You're teasing." Marvolo huffed annoyed at his stalling.

"Impatient..." Aziyraphaile taunted as he stopped making marks on his neck, Marvolo blushed slightly but covered it up by glaring at him, "I'll tease if I feel like it and you will learn to accept it." Aziyraphaile said sternly causing Marvolo to immediately nod.

"Now lift your legs for me, darling." He demanded while poking his stomach, Marvolo didn't know whether to laugh or do as he was told but he did as he asked anyways, he was too in love with him to refuse anything he asks of him.

"Remember if it hurts don't think about it and just bite onto a blanket because I won't stop, do you understand?." Aziyraphaile warned him as he grabbed their blanket and put it near Marvolo's mouth, since Marvolo didn't know what to say he nodded.

Aziyraphaile grabbed his face in his hand and gripped his lower face tightly, "words." He whispered, "I understand." He said immediately. Aziyraphaile grabbed his dick in one hand and raise his other in front of Marvolo's mouth.

"Spit." That was all he said and Marvolo did just that. Aziyraphaile placed his hand on his cock and began to push Marvolo's legs a bit more up towards his stomach.

Before Aziyraphaile could begin to fuck Marvolo he looked up at him and raised one of his eyebrows, Marvolo nodded understanding that he was trying to ask if he was ready without actually having to say the words.