95| A.A.L

Aziyraphaile found comfort in the darkness, he always has, ever since he was a child. He's always liked walking around at night as no souls were in the streets, he liked the feeling of the air that blew against his skin, giving him a sense of freedom and solitude that he couldn't find during the day.

He was walking around New York completely oblivious to a witch who was watching him from afar as she cradled a bundle in her arms with disgust. It's been about three days since Aziyraphaile got to New York, he didn't really mind it much, it was loud during the day and he never came out of the small apartment where he was staying, he used the imperius curse on a muggle and found a very beautiful apartment but it was still a muggle home.

He wasn't planning on staying in New York for long, he'd give it a few weeks before he went back to Britain, all he thought about was how he was going to kill his father and the death eaters that had killed his dragon, he made plans and they all were very... Intense.

He wanted to wait until going to Britain because he wanted them to believe that he was dead, it was quite funny for him that the dark lord thought that his death eaters could kill him, they may have killed the only thing left that he cared for but it only made him realize that he has nothing else to lose, and since he has nothing else, it didn't matter what happened, he could cause havoc and destruction all over the wizarding world and muggle world as long as he gets what he wants.

He looked up at the small streetlight and pulled out his wand making it burn and blow up before going out, he stopped in the middle of the road as he was crossing the street, he slowly looked up and stared ahead at a figure that seemed to be doing the same only if was a woman who was holding something in her hands.

Aziyraphaile stayed still as he held his wand weakly in his grasp out of boredom when the woman started running towards him like a maniac, he lifted his wand about to cast the killed curse before she pushed the object in his arms and ran past him screaming that he should kill it and burn it, Aziyraphaile turned around watching the woman frantically run around as she ran straight into a wall, she fell back and screamed as she laughed.

"And they say I'm mental," he mumbled.

The woman slowly got on her knees and looked back at the dark wizard, she had blood spilling from her nose and mouth as she stared at the object in his hands in pure hatred, she hated it, never wanted it, it was a disgrace to her line and if she were to go back home to her family she would be disowned for even touching such a thing, she knew who the boy was, Aziyraphaile Lestrange, he burned cities and Diagon Alley to the ground leaving behind ashes of what it was.

She knew he showed no mercy to those of disgrace, it's why she gave him the beast, she wanted him to kill it and grant her this mercy of never setting eyes on it ever again, "Kill it, kill the beast!" she shouted before apparating back to Britain with a smile on her face knowing that the beautiful dark wizard would kill the beast.

Aziyraphaile creased his brows together as he looked back at the wrapped object in his arms, she wanted him to kill something, why the hell couldn't she do it? He thought as he heard beeping noises in front of him but didn't look up, he carefully and slowly moved the thin fabric around to try and see what was wrapped in it before, he looked at his wand momentarily before he looked back at the thing in his arms and he froze.

It... she, was a baby... it was a baby, pitch black hair with white streaks, dark skin and bright freckles across her nose that blended in with her skin, he held the child closer to his face and she slowly opened her eyes, he smiled when he realized why the woman called her beast, her eyes were like slits, the slits of a snake, but a beautiful green colour that captivated Aziyraphaile. She wasn't a beast, she was a baby.