98| Anything for her

Regulus kept silent, he stared at his brother as he continued to feel his nails dig into the flesh of his skin, the sting of pain bringing him back to the present moment. His eyes glanced back and forth between his brother's green ones and he could only see the dark and commanding in them, Regulus felt a surge of fear and defiance rising within him as he struggled to hold his ground against his brother's imposing gaze. "Speak!" Aziyraphaile shouted as his brother flinched violently and his daughter wrapped her arms around his neck nudging her small head against his skin.

"Yours... I choose your side," Regulus responded, even though his brother knew of his and the dark lord's relationship he still chose to ignore it and still wanted a war which completely absurd and irrational, Aziyraphaile let go of his brother's face and he turned towards his sister who backed up and pointed her finger at him, "touch my face and I'll break your finger," she threatened, even if she was glad and delighted that her brother was alive it didn't mean that he could do whatever he pleased no matter what he thought.

Aziyraphaile took a step towards her as he completely ignored her threat knowing that he wouldn't let her break anything on his body, "and whose side do you choose Cassiopeia?" he asked though Aziyraphaile's voice was cold and unyielding, Cassie stood tall, her gaze unwavering. "Are you just going to ignore what you saw in Reggie's mind?" she asked with a tilt of her head, Aziyraphaile closed his eyes briefly before controlling his emotions as he was about to lose his temper. Opening his eyes, he set his jaw and spoke in a firm, unwavering tone, "That was not real so stop speaking of it."

"Whoose," Aziyraphaile's daughter said as she pointed a finger at Cassie, Aziyraphaile smiled down at his daughter before looking at his sister who frowned, "You heard her, choose," he urged, matching his sister's stern gaze with a determined one of his own. Cassie hesitated for a moment, her eyes flickering between Aziyraphaile and his daughter. "Yours," she whispered sighing as she gave in to her brothers and Aziyraphaile placed a hand on her shoulder. Aziyraphaile nodded, acknowledging her choice, he then peered down at his daughter with a gentle smile.

"Boop," he poked her nose as she giggled and rubbed the spot he poked, he then turned towards his cousins and Blaise, "And what about you three?" he asked with an arch of his brow whilst looking at each of them in the eye, "yours," Blaise answered almost immediately, earning a grin from his best friend as Aziyraphaile was pleased that there was no hesitation from him. "Ferret, blondie," he said and his cousins groaned feeling irritated by the nicknames.

"We'd be fools not to be on your side after everyone else chose yours," Celeste stated as she crossed her arms and winked at her cousin's daughter finding it amusing how she hid her face in his neck, "does that include you ferret boy?" Aziyraphaile teased lightly and Draco shook his head in offence, "yes," he sighed and mentally cursed the gods for pulling him into a war where there would be more bloodshed than ever before.

Aziyraphaile suddenly turned towards Harry Potter as he stood silently a few feet behind Regulus, Harry shivered when he felt his eyes on him and tried to look as invisible as possible but it didn't work, "Potter, I'm guessing since my brother is fucking you that you'd be on my side, correct?" he stated without a care in the world about how Harry's face turned red out of embarrassment, "we're dating, not just... sleeping together," Regulus whispered as he didn't want to use the wording his brother did.

Aziyraphaile waved his brother off as he continued to stare at Harry, "Yes, I guess I chose your side," Harry said as he bowed his head not wanting to stare at the wizard's eyes anymore, he didn't understand why anyone would ever want to start a war and kill innocent people because of one person but then again Regulus did tell Harry that his brother has never been sane nor one to care about who gets harmed as long as he gets what he wants.