5: The Evil Spirit's Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

Song Qingzhou patted Song Xuan on the shoulder: "Serve Lord Evil Spirit well, and he will not treat you badly."

Of course Song Xuan heard the true meaning of 'serve', but he did not deny it. Instead, he acquiesced: "Yeah."

Jiang Tang came over at this time. He heard Song Qingzhou's questions and profound instructions, and naturally also heard Song Xuan's answer.

Jiang Tang: "..."

He called him a good guy.jpg

Song Qingzhou's wife Lin Yuan asked: "Is Lord Evil Spirit still satisfied with you?"

satisfied? The evil spirit once said that the quality of the sacrifices was getting worse and worse, and he must be dissatisfied.

But so what if you are not satisfied? There was no direct contact between Song Qingzhou and the evil spirits. Song Xuan was not afraid of having his lies exposed. Since Song Qingzhou wanted to hear it, he would satisfy him.

So Song Xuan said: "He is very satisfied." He blinked slowly, raised his eyes and looked at Song Qingzhou and the three of them, "Master Evil Spirit said that I was his most satisfactory sacrifice."

As soon as he finished speaking, Song Xuan felt a chill in his ears, and a soft and hoarse voice sounded in his ears: "I'm very satisfied?"

Song Xuan's body suddenly stiffened.

This voice...is that evil spirit?

"Why didn't I know that I was satisfied?" The voice continued, deliberately lowering his voice so that one could not hear his happiness and anger, "You are more bold than I thought."

The coolness traveled along Song Xuan's ears and reached his limbs and torso, but he soon discovered that the expressions of Song Qingzhou and the three people in front of him did not change at all, and they did not seem to hear the voice of the evil spirit.

Song Xuan's eyes turned slightly, but he didn't see the evil spirit on the side where the sound came from.

The evil spirit did not appear in front of them, and those words were spoken to him alone.

Sensing the boy's tension, the evil spirit chuckled with satisfaction and whispered in the boy's ear: "It's just right, I don't like people who are too good."

Lin Yuan and Song Siran were still asking questions about the evil spirit. Song Xuan knew that the evil spirit was here, so he stopped trying to play tricks on them and said with a tired look on his face: "I'm tired and want to go back to my room to rest first."

After saying that, he turned around and wanted to go back to the room, but was stopped by Song Siran.

Song Siran was not as tall as Song Xuan, but he was raised very strong by Song Qingzhou and his wife. Song Xuan frowned, not wanting to have a head-on confrontation with him.

"What's the point of resting in the morning?" Song Siran shouted, "Tell me more about Lord Evil Spirit!"

Song Siran's thick arms reached out and tried to grab Song Xuan's arm. Just as Song Xuan was about to dodge, the other person's arm stopped halfway as if the pause button had been pressed.

Song Siran cried out in pain: "Fuck! It hurts!!!"

He suddenly retracted his arm, lifted up his sleeves and took a look. A green figure suddenly appeared on his forearm.

Black handprints, and the color is getting darker.

Song Siran was shocked and angry: "Song Xuan! What did you do to me?!"