They were so possesive that they broked his hand.

I'm not a violent person, but I don't feel sorry at all....

We are returning to class after lunch.

Me waking to the class while talking to my sister on the phone.

Infront of me Hamza and Anvi are walking,who is bobbing to reach Hamza's height.

And i heard "Hania beta,how are you??" It's Sohail uncle.

"Assalamualaikum uncle"I greeted him. Allahmdulillah,I'm fine. What about you?"i asked him.

"I'm doing good as always beta"he said and i smiled.

"Well Good afternoon Hania" This voice belongs to our college director who is shoail uncle's cousin.

I greeted him,he smiled at me"Have you finished your classes"he asked.

"I was heading towards my biochemistry class"i answered.

"You should take feedback from her khader,she has honest reviews about the system" Sohail uncle Said I just looked at him blankly.

"Yeah,we would like to hear from our students, but they don't care to inform us"khader sir stated.

"I mean you can share a Google form in the group,to know about that ,like a survey sort of thing." I answered without thinking.

I know he is talking to me casually but he's the one who manages the college.

"That's a good idea, we'll surely consider it."he gave a smile and i returned.

Facial similarities are evident between Hamza and these two,how didn't I even notice.

Speaking of the devil" Hania" he called and he is walking in my direction.

He didn't see his dad or uncle because they were standing inside the room and I'm standing at the entrance.

He looked at the signage"Staff room"
And looked at me"what are you doing here?".

Before I can answer "Hii Nijju"his uncle greeted with a smirk. And his dad smiled at him.

He didn't even change his expression for his family "Good afternoon"he replied.

"We are getting late Hania"he announced I looked at my watch but there are still 10 more minutes."we have to leave "he said to his uncle and dad.

I bid my good bye's and he just nodded at their direction, and i started walking with Hamza.

"Thanks" i said ,he raised his eyebrow

"I mean for saving me,I don't even know what I was talking there".

And he smiled at me"yeah, sometimes happens with me too."

"By the way it's that your name Nijju ?"i asked

"Yes it's Nijad baby,my middle name is Nijad" he announced.

And it clicked and i looked at him,and my cheeks turned light pink.

I'm sure he's addicted to books..., Anvita recommend Haunting Adeline to him...

He wanted something interesting rather,than usual books so,she suggested. And he said he'll never read again the books Anvita suggested.

He looked at me and realised,he too shocked at his own words.

He's face turned a shade of red "I-i mean..Haniaa..."he flustered.

I told him,"it's okay" I don't want to make it more awkward.

We didn't even uttered a word, back to class.