Tenorman's Revenge Part 4 - Hello Darkness, My Old Friend

Start from the beginning

Needless to say, I was very underwhelmed. How the hell did Satan and his army lose against these cowering dumbasses? Oh right, Kenny and his PSP.

To sum it all up, I couldn't find a single fucking power to add to my arsenal. I was mainly looking for holy abilities featured in Phone Destroyer like 'Hallelujah' and 'Purify', but those spells can apparently only be used by high-level holy power users such as Seraphim (basically elite angels in Christian lore), the Queen Spider, Jesus, and the Christian Chimera God instead of people with a card in a freemium game.

It's basically the Demon Child class issue all over again. Ugh.

Even if I could get them, I have Satanic healing and cleansing abilities that work wonders already, so they're pretty much useless to me outside of strengthening my ability combos. As for the buildings, the materials they were made of weren't any tougher then the alien and future tech currently making up my body, so they were useless too.

The only thing I could find that was interesting was a few healing fountains that have a similar function to the unplayable card in Phone Destroyer. It automatically slowly heals all nearby allies and when I had T.K. analyze it, I found out that there was no way for me to use the ability myself because it relies on Holy Water to work which I can't exactly carry a limitless amount of at all times.

I actually tried storing some genuine holy water I found lying around here in my Satanic Bag of Holding, but my bag just fucking barfed it back up two seconds later. Turns out that the 'Satanic' Bag of Holding doesn't like holy stuff being put in it. Who would've fucking guessed?

The angels themselves weren't anything special with my milk spawn and demon summons being stronger then most of them. I can't really merge with them either because while I have an excuse for the gingerbots and other enemies, I can't really kill and absorb angels without looking like a total dick.

They're also helping us fight the gingerbots so I would look like a traitor as well as a dick if I did that.

I wouldn't even get access to the abilities I had my eyes on by absorbing them just like how I wouldn't be able to access Demon Child abilities by absorbing regular demons and imps instead of antichrists.

There were also more gingerbots (in case that wasn't obvious already) and more of Mephesto's many-assed chimeras which gave me some more energy, but it was nothing much. Ironically enough, it was the demons that appeared towards the end of this section that helped me the most with energy accumulation.

The angels were somewhat able to hold the demons and gingerbots off with their 'holy' energy beams and blasts going against their demonic counterparts, but they really weren't anything special.

I know not absorbing at least a few angels now means missing out on potentially learning/analyzing at least some holy magic, but I'm willing to wait until after I'm done dealing with Tenorman to go back and explore that other magical path to power.

From what I've seen, they offer much less than the arsenal of demonic spells out there and the few that I know of are mainly healing spells which I have plenty of already, so it's no big deal.

The area after Heaven is Hell and I feel really fucking nostalgic for some reason when I first enter it despite this technically being my first time coming to this realm in any timeline. Maybe it's the demons I absorbed before... or the part of me that was once part of the Canadian Devil.

All the little demons we saw running around seemed fucking terrified of me and ran away. That didn't stop me from absorbing them though. I didn't have an excuse with the angels, but I do with these guys.