Tenorman's Revenge Part 3 - Re-Emergence and Revenge

Start from the beginning

Side note, the whole temperature manipulation thing doesn't work with magic fire like satanic or eldritch fire. That shit just doesn't follow logic like most other magic here. That's just how magic works, it doesn't.

"...I'm just gonna pretend I understood most of that and go back to watching you wreck Tenorman's shit, 'kay?"

"Sounds good to me, dude."

Our leisurely chit chat stops as we all begin to hear roars and squeals getting closer and closer to us. I was wondering if he'd show up earlier with me absolutely wrecking this level instead of playing through it the normal way.

Looks like I was right. Not like it'll matter.

(("Be careful, host. He's coming.")) I know. I don't need Kenny or Timmy to fight him anymore.

(("I was referring to your mental state. Losing control now would be-")) I know, T.K.

I know, and I won't lie, the anger I felt back then is boiling up inside of me all over again right now.

I was so blinded by rage back then that even with T.K's help, I can only remember brief glimpses of what happened.

I remember roaring in fury as my eldritch constructs tore him in half.

I remember him burning to a crisp under my flames.

I remember him being stabbed, squashed, and pulled apart until the glow in his eyes finally faded away.

I remember having no issues with dying myself as long as that bastard died too.

I lost control back then, but I won't make the same mistake now.

Speedrunning my way through this section of the game gave me plenty of extra time; using some of it here shouldn't be too big of a deal.

This time... I intend to savor it.

*ROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRR* *squeal*

Tenorman looks on with bated breath as he sends another friend of his out to intercept Cartman's crew. Their mystery member has proven to be a threat more terrifying then he could've ever imagined, but this latest deal should've powered the demon up enough to handle him, right?

Even if the guy fails, he should still get plenty of combat data to put into Prototype Z-1. That and the massive power-up the robot will soon receive should be enough to stop him then, right?

Tenorman wouldn't admit it to anyone, but fear was starting to grow inside of him. Fear that only fueled his insanity and desperation.

"DESTROY THEM, MANBEARPIG!!!"

*ROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRR* *squeal*

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

The bubble shield is flung back into a factory wall and soon dissipates, but Team Stan doesn't get a scratch in the process.

Dovah on the other hand...

'He's weaker than he was back in my own timeline. It only took chucking a few boxes at him to defeat the guy in game, which doesn't seem to be the case here, but the ManBearPig I fought back then was definitely stronger.