I tried to ask for help,but my throat is sore from all the crying and it's night no one will hear me...., I tried to escape but it's pitch black and this area is surrounded by forest.

I want my dad , my dad I miss him.....

I stepped on something and i stumbled on my legs, my head hit the wall with a thud and I see the woman's face whom I'm ashamed to call her as my mother, before passing out......

"Mumma loves you more than anything baby. I will always be there for you hamza, I'm already jealous of your future wife hamza, cause my baby loves anyone wholeheartedly......"The lies are repeating on loop inside my brain.

I woke up from my nightmare, gasping for breath, I used to it ,I don't even feel anything now except sweat coating my body.

I looked at clock it's 4;45am and no way I'm going to sleep again remembering what happened next.

The cold water washing all the sweat and memories off me and i hate she even can hurt me ,from thousands of miles away.

I changed into my gym wear and headed towards the gym, which is down the street.

I got a message from Arsh .

Arsh: the spice nation at 11:30am today.

We are having a Sunday brunch before holidays and we difficulty convinced hania to join us.

If she is a normal person this would be her birthday brunch, but she is different and she don't like to celebrate such things so we are doing nothing special.

I don't know what to wear today , but at last I decided to wear a light blue jeans and paired it with a beige and white stripes shirt and white sneakers.

And i wrote a wrote a small note for her gift and wrapped the gift, but didn't place the note.

And i joined Arsh and shazu in the parking lot, today we going in Arsh's car so he is driving.

After 10 minutes Anvita and Hania too joined us ,Hania looks fucking beautiful today wearing a bronze colour Abaya. I like her dressing sense she always choose comfort over style and yet she looks modest and classy.

Maybe it's because she balances the look with a bag or her footwear,and make a her look like it's straight from Pinterest.

We are waiting for the food that we ordered.

"Ohh god it's like 3 months our college started and we all are never been apart , I miss you guys for a whole week" Arsh announced dramatically.

"Don't worry rishu we are there for you..."shazu mockingly replied.

"Have you finished your stuff??"Anvita said.

"There romance is a never ending one" i said rolling my eyes.

"If I start about you Romeo..."Arsh started talking but I just looked at him.surely eyes can talk alot.

"By the way hanu what are your hobbies?"he changed the topics.

"Um I don't have many but I love cooking and reading books, and to try new one's I don't have time...." She answered.

"Please don't say that you read romance like her"Arsh pointed towards Anvita.

With a scowl "she is not a idiot like you, she reads everything" Anvita replied.

Shahzain too loves book's "what sort of books you like.?"

"I like classic novels and psychology books basically everything that passes time, and occupies brain."hania replied.

Why the hell it sounds so familiar??