Each day I'm knowing about people the more I'm losing faith in things like love and humanity. In this present world love is a rare feeling....

We have our exams in 3 weeks,so it might help everyone to distract from this situation.

I really feel sad for him,he is just a pure soul.

4 weeks later....

"So you are going home?" Arsh asked me he is doing good than we thought

"Ofcourse rishu she'll, who the hell stays in hostel during holidays...."Anvita answered behalf of me.

She too getting over with the breakup except sometimes crying in the night

"An idiot like you" with a smirk he replied "who sleeps during an exam.
"Tum isko kaise bardasht kar rahi ho hania?"

(How you even tolerating her Hania?")

"Arsh she was preparing for the exam all night...."I covered up for her.

"All of us studied the whole night hania,but she looks like she is high on drugs..." Zain was adding fuel to their fight.

We all are doing study sessions for revision,one night before the exam, it helped us alot.

I gave him a death look and he shut up he just needs drama.

We finished our last exam in the morning and we have an physiology class now . All of us heading towards the class, Me and Hamza in the front and Arsh, Anvi and Zain behind us arguing about who sleeps alot.

"So you are not coming with us??" Hamza questioned.

I looked around to see someone"I'm asking you Hania" he said.

"I thought you don't talk to me outside the classroom " I'm in a good mood today.

His lips curved up in a smile,"why did you think like that?"

"I don't think, you just don't talk" I answered.

"This two idiots make fun of everything..." He pointed towards Zain and Arsh who are in a heated conversation.

"I think you are allergic to humour.."I deadpanned .

"Surely you will know.... I didn't take you as a sarcastic one though...".

"You will never know Hamza"I teased him.

With a amused look" you know what sarcasm is the lowest form of wit hania".

"But it's the highest form of intelligence, better to remember the full quote, Hamza" I replied.

"Touché"and we brust into laughter, oh god, I'm just a different person around him. in a better way