72. Forever

"Ah, d-don't

"Ah, d-don't.." yoongi stopped midway when he heard jimin's voice.

"Did I hurt you, baby?" He suddenly searched for jimin's face to see if he was hurt.

"No, I mean... don't stop." Jimin stuttered the words out, looking away from yoongi's heated gaze.

"Oh, I thought I hurted you somewhere, got me worried for nothing." Yoongi chuckled and jimin looked back at him.

"Stop talking already-" He yanked yoongi's face closer, capturing his lips as yoongi hissed at the sudden contact but soon closed his eyes feeling the touch and continued to thrust slowly but steadily.

Jimin kept his hands on the bedsheet, clutching onto it dearly as he bit onto his lips, arching his back while yoongi kept his head hidden in the nook of jimin's neck. The way his tongue would brush along the skin of jimin's neck now and then had jimin rolling his eyes to the back of his head.

He finally sighed, relieved and tired as well. Yoongi left a soft peck on his forehead and slid down on the bed beside him as jimin quickly hugged him, nuzzling his nose on yoongi's neck.

"Do you think we can stay together till the end..?" Jimin's tired voice reached yoongi's ears and he gently started stroking his back.

"You know that I don't like to exaggerate things and I like to make it clear. There is always an uncertainty for the future, not just for you and me... but every person living on this earth lives with the thought of some type of uncertainty." Jimin looked up at him, resting his head on his chest.

"I'd rather tell you the truth than feeding you feeble lies, right?" Yoongi smiled but jimin frowned.

"What? You're scaring me..." Jimin pouted as yoongi laughed, pinching his nose.

"Okay okay. As I said, the future is uncertain and anything can happen but if you're ready to deal with any obstacle coming our way, while standing by my side, I promise to never let you go." He finished with a larger smile, the one that makes him Min yoongi, the man of his words.

Jimin couldn't help but smile, too. He sighed in contentment, snuggling more into his boyfriend's chest.

"You've been working out secretly, aren't you?" Jimin asked yoongi, touching his shoulders and chest playfully.

"Nope, who said so? I didn't go to gym at all. Because..." He stared at jimin for a while.

"Because...?" Jimin waited for him to continue.

"Whenever I feel like working out... all I have to do is... you." He finished with a playful grin.

Jimin was dumbfounded for a while but looking at yoongi's expressions he understood what he meant.

"What? That doesn't even make sense anymore." Jimin smacked him gently as yoongi chuckled, pulling jimin closer.

"It does make sense. I'm working hard everytime, you know?!" Yoongi only laughed more when jimin's face went red.