56. Water droplets

"So how would you like to start explaining?" Your dad said in a kind of emotionless voice

"So how would you like to start explaining?" Your dad said in a kind of emotionless voice. At this moment, you, Jungkook and your father, sat on the dining table. A serious atmosphere surrounding you all.

Jungkook looked at you with a 'noona, pick me up I'm scared!' Look on his face. You just blinked with a troubled expressions.

"S-sir, I do not mean any harm to n- Ms Kim. I- we were just-" he stumbled on his words that made your dad clear his throat rather fake-ly.

"Dad! Quit it, you're scaring him." you said in a hushed voice.

"Oh, am I? But I didn't tell him to be scared." he said it like it was no big deal.

"Of course you didn't." your eyes rolled back to your head. "But, you look scary right now, do you know that? Even I am scared." Your voice was loud which wasn't intentional. We tend to raise our voice when we are panicking, right?

"Oh my! You kids, calm down." he laughed wholeheartedly.

"Huh?" you and jungkook both spoke up at the same time. Being embarrassed, you looked down until your dad spoke.

"Sorry for scaring you, my boy! But that was fun." your dad winked at Jungkook.

He didn't just wink at him!

Your mouth was agape and you looked up at your dad who was busy laughing. Well, it was totally not so unusual of him.

Jungkook's face looked like that of a scared puppy on the streets. He was still confused. You facepalmed.

"Dad!! You scared my Kook." as soon as the words left your mouth, he got silent. You blinked, not believing yourself either.

"Your Kook, huh?!" your dad looked at Jungkook who got shy because of his gaze.

"Argh! Yes, mine. He's mine and you have to be happy about us. That's it!" you burst out making everyone's shocked. Even Taehyung stopped dead on his tracks as he was coming downstairs.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? ARE YOU GUYS GETTING MARRIED? OH MY GAWD!" as always, Taehyung started making a fuss and jumped around with Jungkook as he took his hands in his, spinning him in circles with him.

"What the hell, tae! Calm down." you made a weird face because of his strange behavior. But, this was just him being normal.

"We are not getting married...yet." Jungkook finally spoke as he smiled proudly.

"My bro! I'm proud of you. You managed to get the most beautiful- of course because she is my sister -yet dumb girl in the whole universe for yourself. Congratulations!" he again said in a very loud voice.

As he glanced at you, your face said 'I'm ready to punch your pretty face'. He gulped and took a run behind your father, using him as a shield.

"Aw! I wish I had a sibling, too." Jungkook laughed.