6. Flushed Cheeks

It was already too late now

"If I remember correctly, you guys are not allowed to talk in the class, are you? And on top of that, I was calling your name for so long that I thought you might have lost your ability of hearing." Mr Min said as his hand rested on the table where jimin and jungkook sat.

Mr Min was that type of teacher who never gets angry and acts cool all the time but students still obey him because he's got the power of making them disciplined.

Jungkook muttered a small 'shit' under his breath before looking at the teacher.

"I suppose you already know what to do now, am I right?" Mr Min said smiling as if mocking him. He said that and stood up straight, giving some space to both of them.

They both eventually stood up and jimin sighed.

"It's all your fault, you, stupid li'l shit!" Jungkook said to jimin, glaring at him. Jimin just stood there as he couldn't do anything but listen to his scolding.

Mr Min didn't have to say anything to them as they both already knew what the punishment was. After all they have experienced Mr Min's punishment so many times by now.

They were standing outside of the classroom just beside the door.

"My hands are aching so fucking bad. This never gets better, no matter how many times we have done this." Jungkook said adding to the little scolding of his.

Jimin just pouted and said, "I know, I know, you don't have to rub it in my face. My hands hurt too, you know!?" Jimin said as they both were standing with their hands up in the air. It had been 15 minutes since they were out of the classroom.

"On a second thought, apparently it's your fault, so why don't you give me a nice massage after school?!" Jungkook said teasing jimin with a smirk and ignoring his pout. He knew jimin does that intentionally whenever he wants to get away from him.

But don't take Jeon Jungkook for granted. He isn't going to fall for his cute tricks this time. He was determined.

"Fine. Whatever you say!" jimin said defeated after his tactics didn't work on jungkook.

Jungkook just smirked in victory. He loves to win. Always.

He didn't have enough time to enjoy his victory because soon Mr Min's deep yet steady voice echoed in the empty hallway. And their heads snapped towards the direction of his voice.

"Oh, I guess you guys didn't get the assignment right. I suppose, I told you to keep quiet, then what was all the noise, hm?" Mr Min said, making them sigh together.

"Enjoy the extra one hour classroom cleaning duty, both of you!" Mr Min said before disappearing into the classroom.

"Did you see that stupid smirk on his so called handsome face just now? He's always making us suffer. That cruel monster!" Jimin said under his breath, trying not to get caught once again.

"Woah woah! Take a chill pill bro. Was I hearing things or I just heard you calling him handsome?! I can't belie-" Jungkook teased him but jimin interrupted him panicked.

"What the fuck Jungkook! I didn't say that, it's just that I always hear the girls talking about him so it just slipped from my mouth. I didn't mean it." Jimin said hastily, trying to make everything clear but the way Jungkook was looking at him teasingly made his cheeks burn with a red shade decorating them.

"For fuck's sake, Jungkook. I swear... stop this." Jimin said through gritted teeth and jungkook surpassed a laugh. It was so fun watching jimin get all flustered and helpless. He knew jimin didn't think of Mr Min in that way, he just wanted to tease him, just like how he was teasing him about Ms Kim.

They were so engrossed into their not so serious childish fight that they didn't hear the heels clicking on the floor. Someone was approaching and they didn't even notice it.

"May I know what you both are doing here outside of the classroom?" They heard a sweet voice and turned their attention towards it.

"Oh! Hello, Ms Kim. What are you doing here?" Jimin said, ignoring what you asked with his stupid smile on.

"I asked you something first, Jimin. And as your homeroom teacher I should know about my students' whereabouts, right?" You said looking firmly at jimin then traveled your eyes on jungkook.

He looked directly into your eyes but soon looked away.

"I'm sorry Ms Kim. actually we were talking and Mr Min was taking attendance and he caught us talking so he gave us this punishment and we also have to clean the classroom after the school ends." Jimin said pouting looking at you with his puppy eyes.

"Oh, I see. You want me to cut your punishment short a bit, don't you?" You said as you understood why jimin was giving you the puppy eyes. As soon as you said that, jimin's eyes brightened.

"Thank you so much Ms Kim." jimin said, looking all happy making you chuckle but jungkook was silent all this time.

"Okay, I'll talk to Mr Min about this but you have to promise me that you won't do this again, okay?" You said to both of them and jimin nodded so fast that he would have hurted his neck if he did a bit more nods. You smiled at him and looked at jungkook, waiting for his answer.

He nodded slowly while uttering an 'okay Ms Kim'. You smiled and patted his head ruffling his hair a bit. "That's like a good boy." You said and soon after, did the same to jimin.

Jimin gave you his eye smile and giggled cutely, but...

You didn't see the way Jungkook looked down at his feet.

You didn't see the way his cheeks flushed unknowingly.

You didn't see the way his mind repeated your words. 'That's like a good boy.'

But before he could look up, you were already inside the classroom.

Jimin snapped his fingers in front of Jungkook as he seemed to be in a trance.

"Come back to earth, bro. Don't you wanna go inside? Mr Min just said that we can go inside. Were you even listening?" Jimin said as he proceeded to walk inside the classroom.

"Just shut the fuck up." Jungkook said shortly, joining him inside.

"Whatever you say, bro." Jimin shrugged as it was normal for him to listen to jungkook swearing at literally every sentence.

■□■□

The real ride has yet to begun!
Fasten your seat belts everyone!
Vote and comment!!