66. Special plans

"Oh, hello Mr Min!" Jimin's mom recognised him quickly when he was passing by

"Oh- hello. Are you satisfied with the results, jimin?" He glanced at him with a hint of smile.

"Yes, Mr Min." Jimin smiled awkwardly. Why? Because his mother was staring at him.

"Son! Shouldn't you thank your teacher for all the things he has done for you?" She smiled sweetly. Please note that it wasn't sarcastic.

Jimin nodded anyway. "Thank you so much for teaching me, Mr Min." He bowed in front him and when he looked up, he caught a glimpse of smirk on his lips that made him embarrassed.

"That's alright, it was my duty." Yoongi glanced at jimin's mother. "Are you guys done with everything?" He asked.

"Yes, why?" His mom answered.

"Actually, jimin-" He turned his gaze to jimin. "-You forgot one of your notebooks with me. Come and get it now, if you're free." Jimin was unable to read his face. Yoongi was especially good at hiding emotions.

"Notebook...?" He was confused but after seeing yoongi's suggestive blink of eyes, he understood. "Oh, yeah. That one!! Yes I'll get it right now." He turned to his mom. "Is that okay mom? You can go home now, I'll be back after meeting up with jungkook." He asked and of course, his mom gave him permission without hesitation.

"Let's go." Yoongi started walking inside the school building followed by jimin.

After walking for a while, jimin realised that they've already passed the staff-room.

"Eh, Mr Min. Aren't we going to the staff-room?" Jimin asked, catching up with yoongi's speed.

"Staff-room has cameras." He didn't look bothered at all while jimin started panicking, stopping in his tracks.

"What are you going to do to me?" He gulped. Yoongi stopped abruptly and grabbed his wrist dragging him, to the rooftop.

"Just come." Jimin was surprised to hear no signs of frustration or being annoyed in his voice.

Jimim had no choice but to follow him and his words. But, to his surprise- once again -he wasn't scared of anything anymore. After all, he was with Mr Min.

"We're here. Now, will you tell me why are we here?" Jimin sighed but in response yoongi only faced away from him and stared off into the distance, resting his hands on the railings.

"We are here to talk of course." He looked at jimin, now focusing on him only.

"What did you think we were going to do, jiminie?" Yoongi took a step forward. Here, jimin was already nervous enough and his stare added fuel to the fire.

"J-jiminie, what?" He couldn't hold back his flustered laugh but stopped when he saw yoongi's serious yet soft expressions.

"So, what do you think we should do? Are you ready now?" He took his hands in his bigger ones, holding securely.