35. Mr Min is irresistible

"Baby sis, wake up, you'll be late!" Taehyung's voice echoed in your ears, bringing you back to the real life

"Huh!? Did the alarm not work properly? What time is it?" you asked him while sitting up on the fluffy soft bed.

You adjusted your eyes to the light and looked at him properly.

Wait- why is that fool smirking at you?

"Yaah, what is that smirk?" you asked groggily and glared at him.

"Nothing.... I was just thinking, what were you dreaming about last night?! 'Cause you keep calling Jungkook's name." he was back with teasing you, again. You were sure he is just making this all up.

"What? No, I didn't! Shut up, Tae! Why would I do such thing?" your face flushed and nose flared a little, you were mad and embarrassed. But most of all, it was embarrassment.

This all made you remember the incident from before, making you blush. Was Jungkook speaking truthfully? Maybe he was just playing around like always? But from his words, it didn't seem like that! He sounded way too serious for him to be kidding with you.

"Don't deny! You did! I heard it so well! Jungkookah~ oh, Jungkookah~ that's how you said." Taehyung imitated how you called his name in a weird voice and laughed his ass off.

"Yaah! What the fuck- I didn't do that. Stop it, Tae!" you cringed at how he was imitating your voice, making weird faces.

"I'm not bullshitting here, it's true. Just tell me if you like him. He is a nice boy, I've done my special research on him." Taehyung said and made a proud face only to get a smack on his arm.

"I don't like him! Now go, I need to get freshen up! Shoo, shoo!" you shooed him away and he went outside while chuckling.

"Nice boy, huh? my ass!" you muttered while smashing the pillow on the bed after he vanished through the door, into the hallway.

"I can hear you, missy! Just get to work already," it was your sweet brother, obviously.

You rolled your eyes but did as he said.

"Ooh~ someone is in love!" Jimin cooed in his beautiful voice as soon as Jungkook sat down on his seat in the classroom.

"It's nothing, you idiot." Jungkook can just never stop being rude without any reason, but Jimin doesn't mind.

"Oh really? Then what is it that's making you blush this much? I can see it, Kookie! Ah, I'm so proud of you, my son." Jimin said dramatically and patted Jungkook's shoulder with a proud smile.

"Shut it, Jiminshi! It's probably just a mere attraction." Jungkook sighed and pulled out his books from the bag.

"Oh, so now you admit that you like Ms Kim? Woah!" Jimin suddenly yelled making Jungkook's eyes go wide.