59. Forehead kisses

"Oh, jiminshi!! Why do you look like you just came back from the sauna? look at your face-" Jungkook whispered silently as soon as jimin sat down on his seat beside him

"What? Nothing happened to my face. I'm perfectly fine." He cleared his throat and fixed his eyes on the book, forgetting the idea of going home first.

"Come on! Don't lie, I know you got a special punishments, huh?" Jungkook snickered that made jimin go even more embarrassed and flustered.

"No, I didn't. Shut it." Jimin didn't look up after that.

"Jungkook and jimin, you both stop your chit-chat and focus on studying or your detention will be continued tomorrow after school." You said in a firm voice and they both nodded without speaking up.

"Ah! I thought I was going to pass out if they kept me there for a little more. I just wanna go home." Jungkook yelled at the top his lungs, not caring about anyone.

"You brat! You deserve it." You scoffed playfully.

"Oh, Ms Kim? Why are you here all of a sudden?" He said, emphasizing the word 'Ms Kim' and looked around. The other students from the detention were still there.

You kinda felt strange when he called you by that name after so long.

"Where did jimin go?" You asked looking around as well.

"Oh, he went home already. I think he was on drugs-" He snickered.

"What?" You were dumbfounded.

"Just kidding." He chuckled again. "He did kinda look flustered all the evening but it's okay. He's okay, I know." He shrugged and twirled the car key on his finger.

"Okay if you say so. Now, are we going or not? It's getting late." You said and gestured towards the car.

"Let's go." You both got in the car and he drove off.

He dropped you off at home and then went home too. You quickly got freshen up and it was time for dinner.

As usual, dinner time was enjoyable because of taehyung. He's the joker of the house. Oh, it wasn't an insult but you know, it can be for him!

You were tired and just wanted to sleep but your phone went off that disturbed your almost asleep mind.

"Who is it now?" You grabbed your phone from the nightstand. But your eyes brightened as you read the name. It was Jungkook. You quickly picked up.

"Hi, kookie!" You said happily.

"Noona, I just missed you so much that I had to call you. Were you going to sleep?" He asked, worried that he might have disturbed you.

"Ah, yes I was tired. But, your call brightened me up so no worries." You giggled and he sighed in relief.