2. Homeroom teacher

Just as you were about to go and open the classroom door Mr

Just as you were about to go and open the classroom door Mr.jung stopped you by saying, " umm, Ms.kim I wish you Good luck again as you know you're going to be their homeroom teacher. As soon as you finish the class I'll be waiting outside so we can go to the staff-room together. "

"Okay, Mr Jung, thank you so much."

You wondered why he keeps wishing you good luck. I mean it's your first time being a teacher and all but it can't be that difficult, can it?

You just took a deep breath and proceeded to open the door. You entered inside with a smile on your face thinking it would give a nice first impression.

The class suddenly went silent as soon as you stepped inside. You made your way towards the table that was situated on the stage made for teachers. This was more nerve wrecking than the interview you had some days ago.

You can feel everyone's eyes on you. But it's only normal, isn't it? You have to get used to this sooner or later. When you reached on the stage and in front of the table, you looked at the class. Everything looked normal. Surprisingly.

Because from what Mr.jung told you about the class, you were expecting something else. Not just a simple high school class.

The class had light orange colored walls with ivory colored curtains on the windows. There were four rows and the class was fully occupied by students. Just perfect, right?

Probably not.

There are always back benchers in every class. They tend to cause troubles. There was this one boy who was sitting at the far end of the class, on the last seat with his head down. There was another quite cute looking boy seated beside him. As soon as your eyes met he threw a smile at you which you returned back.

There were a few murmurs here and there so you cleared your throat to get everyone's attention.

"Hello class! I'm Kim Y/N. I'll be your homeroom teacher from now on and I'll be teaching your english lessons too. So I will highly appreciate if you all will maintain discipline and study properly." You said looking at everyone and wait for the reaction.

Everyone gradually utters a long 'yes ms.kim'. So random, I know.

Then you nodded and proceeded to speak further. "So you guys can now ask me questions if you have any." Saying this you took a seat on the chair.

Some random boy raised his hand so you gesture him to speak.

"Ms.kim you look so young to be a high school teacher. May I know your age please?" He said with a smug look in his eyes but his face said otherwise.

"First of all, age doesn't have anything to do with profession. And no personal questions please." you said with a sweet smile on your face. Deep down you wished no one would ask about your age but it was obvious someone will ask that for sure.

The boy sat down on his seat. disappointed.

"I suppose no one has anything to ask now. So we shall start with our first lecture." You said getting up from the chair and make your way towards the black board. Why do they call it a black board, when it's not even black to start with.

It was your first lecture so you just scrambled some basic information about the syllabus on the board and asked everyone to note that down.

Then you made your way towards the students. Taking a look at their notes and helping them if they have any difficulty.

Gradually you reached at the end of the classroom. Everyone was busy taking the notes so it was quiet. Everything was going smoothly so far. You wondered why Mr.Jung told you to be careful, because everyone here seems normal. Not notorious at all.

"Ms Kim, can you please tell me the meaning of this?" you heard someone say just beside you. Tilting your head where the sound came from, you found that cute looking boy from before.

He got those hazel eyes that made him look like a cute little puppy. He had raven colored hair which was parted nicely and pushed back a little to give him a clean look.

You smiled at him and proceeded to take a look at his notes. After explaining everything to him you asked his name to which he replied, "It's Jimin. Park Jimin. But you can call me jiminie if you want." He finished with a sly smile on his face. Every trace of innocence gone from his expressions.

That look was gone as soon as it came on his face and the sweet smile was back again. It kinda surprised you. You just chuckled a little then and muttered an okay to him.

The boy who was sitting beside Jimin now no longer had his head down and was scribbling in his notebook.

He looked so preserved. He had his hood on his head and his hair covered most of his eyes which also has a pair of glasses on. You could barely see his face as he was looking down at his notes.

As if he could sense it, he looked towards your direction and directly into your eyes. You smiled at him but he didn't even budge from his place. So you decided to just shrug it off and made your way towards the front.

He looks so innocent from his appearance and all but his eyes seem kinda cold.

As you walked to the stage and turned your eyes to your wrist watch, it was already time for the class to end. You looked towards the students and once again making eye contact with that mysterious boy. He was still looking at you.

You quickly averted your eyes from his burning ones. Was that a smirk you just saw on his lips!?

You are probably just seeing things.

"Okay everyone, we will conclude our lecture here today. I want you all to get your textbooks ready for next lecture which should be tomorrow." you gathered your things and exited the class room after giving them all a subtle smile.

"Hey, Ms Kim, how was the first lecture so far?" Said Mr Jung as soon as he saw you coming outside from the classroom.

You made your way towards the staff-room with Mr Jung leading the way.

"It was not that bad regarding that was my first ever lecture. I don't think they are that bad." You said to him with a smile.

"Wow really?! Like nothing happened? No someone certain causing a trouble?" Mr Jung said being surprised. Maybe he was expecting some drama or something!?

"Um, no. They were pretty much okay throughout the whole lecture. And who is this someone you are talking about?" You said not knowing why is he saying all this.

"Oh, it's nothing. I guess you are the one Ms Kim. you can handle them. "Mr Jung said adding," and I will give you the file which has all the necessary information about your class later."

"Okay, Mr Jung. thank you." You said to him as you both made your way inside the staff-room. Still thinking about Mr.jung's words. Soon you halted on your thoughts when Mr.jung introduced you to everyone present in the room.

■□■□

Vote and comment! <3