57. Big baby maker

[Warning: mature content ahead]

"Ms Y/N Kim, you sure are really beautiful. Would you like to come have a dance with me?" Jungkook's voice was deep and soulful as he stood at the doorstep, his back straightened and chest puffed up proudly.

"Aish! What's all this? Quit it." You chuckled and he came inside, giggling.

"I was just making sure you were dressed properly, Because I was really not going to knock on the door." He smiled cheekily.

"Hah! That's the same as a knock. You can't stop being cute, can you?" You pulled his cheeks as he winced slightly.

"Wow! You even have soft cheeks like a baby." You said with a laugh.

"Oh yeah? How come I got tough abs despite being a baby? I wonder if it's because.... I'm JK!" He made a very funny face as his fingers tapped his chin dramatically.

You broke out in a soft laugh at his words. He can be funny too, yeah?

"Okay Mr JK! Now, what are you doing here? Mind telling me?" You sat down on the bed. Your hair were still a little wet so you had a small towel hung on your neck. You wore your usual pajamas which consists of a tank top and shorts.

"I'm just here.. to chat with you. Just because I want to. Can't I?" His eyes, not landing onto yours for even a single second. You knew that he's either embarrassed or not being honest.

"Okay. But, what is there to talk about?" You grabbed a pillow putting it on top of your thighs. He also sat down beside you after closing the door.

"Let's play something!" He said happily.

"What? But you just came from the game room, didn't you? You still want to play?" You said, not believing him.

"No! Not that type of games. Something else. Like, some party games?" He said enthusiastically.

"But, it's not a party here. Anyways, which games?" You asked.

"Truth or dare?"

"Naah! Too corny."

"Truth or truth?"

"No, it's boring."

"One truth and two lies?"

"Umm, no. Something else?"

"Kiss me?"

"Uh, that- wait what? Yaah!" You smacked his arm, laughing your heart out.

"Then what? Do you maybe want to talk about your childhood? I want to know more about you, noona!" He laughed but whined as he finished his sentence.

"Okay, we can do that." You smiled and he nodded happily.

You both talked for a very long time. Occasionally giggling at your childhood mistakes and funny pranks. Jungkook also shared his memories and silly moments with you. The night went on with you talking about just anything and he listened attentively.