36. Jimin, the traitor!

"I'm almost ready, Mr Choi! Please wait for a bit more

"I'm almost ready, Mr Choi! Please wait for a bit more." you said and cut the call.

You were currently getting ready for the wedding ceremony you were supposed to attend with Mr Choi. He will be at your place anytime soon to pick you up!

You decided to wear a peach pink, pastel coloured dress that stops just above your knees. And a light makeup would do just fine, so you did it too. A little bit of perfume here and there. You didn't like to dress up so much.

"Ah, Y/N! Someone's here to pick you up." Tae said, peeking inside your room, he didn't forget to roll his eyes at the mention of the new guy.

"Okay, I'll be there." you hurriedly went to take your mobile and bag. Tae headed downstairs while whistling. He really had no care in the world.

"She said, she is coming soon. You can sit here." Taehyung said with a smile, even though he wanted to roll his eyes again, he retrained himself.

He obviously talked with Jungkook and Jimin. Knowing Jimin, he must have spilled everything in front of Taehyung. And now, he knows everything that goes on in the school.

"I'm here, sorry for making you wait. Let's go." ypu said and smiled at Mr Choi, who, in return, smiled sweetly at you.

"It's okay, Ms Kim and you look beautiful today." he appreciated your little efforts making you smile.

"You don't look that bad yourself Mr, Choi." he nodded in acknowledgement.

"Are you guys done flirting?" Taehyung said and started chewing his favourite fake chewing gum.

That makes him look so damn cool and hot at the same time.

"What? It's not flirting, it's just manners, Tae!" you glared at him, and he just shrugged before saying, "if you would've flirted with someone certain that I know so well, I would have been happy." he smirked and walked off.

You knew exactly whom he was referring to. He is such a sly cat. Well, maybe a sly bear?

"Um, Should we get going?" Mr Choi decided to ignore Taehyung's words and offered you his hand which you took gladly, going outside, not forgetting to close the door behind you.

"Everything's set, bro! I've called him already! You just stay standby!" Jimin whispered through the call, his one hand was covering his mouth.

"Okay, done!" the other person said and cut the call.

God knows what they are upto now!

But that surely isn't something normal.

You were sat in Mr Choi's car while looking outside, into the sky, admiring the pretty clouds and the sun peaking from behind the said white cotton fluff balls.