18. Shirtless?!

"Do you want me to send you home? Or

"Do you want me to send you home? Or... your boyfriend is coming to get you?" Jungkook said in a teasing voice. He sure is enjoying your embarrassment.

"I told you I don't have a boyfriend. He is my- nevermind, it doesn't concern you. And I'll go by myself, if you are done with your work then you can go." you said still avoiding his eyes.

"He is your who? Ms Kim? Just tell me so I mistakenly don't tell everyone that our dear Ms Kim has a so called handsome boyfriend, you know! That can spread rumors about you." Jungkook said with a sinister smirk dancing on his lips.

"Why can't you just mind your own business, huh?! I don't care about the rumors." you said getting irritated by his manipulative words.

Jungkook's face had an amusing glint as he let out a chuckle.

"I see, It's okay, I'll have my answer someday, sooner or later. I'm not in a hurry." he said, acting cool and avoiding your eyes.

You didn't want to talk about this any further, so you started walking away from him. You were already late and he was just wasting your time. You were not in the position to wait for him to go home first, so you decided to just go first.

You hurriedly went outside. You had actually called Taehyung, to pick you up when Mr Min told you about the after-school duty. You could bet he was going to yell again, because you kept him waiting.

Your eyes searched for a certain raven haired idiot, and you found him tapping his foot aggressively, waiting for you at the school gates.

"Yaah! Where were you? I called you like infinite times by now. Why didn't you pick up my calls?" just as you thought, he nearly yelled as soon as he spotted you.

"Uh- you called me? I don't know. Let me check- " you looked through your bag but your phone was missing, making your eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh, shit- I guess I forgot my phone in the sports room somewhere. Keep my bag with you, I'll just go and come back with my phone quickly." you said, handing him your bag and walked away inside the school without listening to his whining.

How can you be so careless?! Oh yes, only if it wasn't for Jungkook, you wouldn't have got distracted by his, sinfully gorgeous, body then your phone would be with you now.

You shook that thought off your head and kept walking.

You reached in front of the sports room and took a peek inside, and there was no one, so you thought Jungkook must have gone home.

But- how?! You were outside just now then how did you not see him? You let that thought slide and just focused on the mission at hand, I mean focused on finding your phone.

You must have left your phone on the bleachers. That's the only place you can remember going to. You looked around the seats and finally found your phone on one of the seats laying lonely.