28. Raspy groans

"Stay the fuck away from her!!" the voice rumbled through the silent street

You were stunned when the man was flung away from you with force. You could have handled the situation on your own, but seeing him there made you feel at ease.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here at this hour?!" you asked but he ignored your voice and proceeded with his own work, which was to teach that drunk bastard some lessons.

"Don't worry, Ms Kim, I won't let him touch you." he said with anger sprouting from his voice and held your wrist tightly before pulling you behind him. The man looked scared as heck, but that might be the result of the alcohol.

"I'm s-sorry!! I made a mistake! A h-huge mistake. Forgive me, My lord! I will never come in front of you or your girlfriend's eyes, I swear. Forgive me!!" the man was probably loosing his mind at this point. He was blabbering just anything and kept apologizing. It didn't look like he could harm anyone, but Jungkook still wasn't convinced.

Jungkook's ears caught the word 'girlfriend' and his anger melted a little, while flusteredness took over his features.

"Whatever! Just get lost from here before I kill you, and never touch a woman like this, you bloody fool." Jungkook uttered the words harshly.

The drunk man hiccuped and walked off into the dark alley before bowing 90 degrees dramatically. Jungkook scoffed looking at him, as he wobbled his way down the alley.

"Are you okay, Ms Kim? Did he hurt you anywhere?! Lemme see-" he turned to you and started with his questions, searching for any signs of injury on your body, worried.

"I'm okay, Jungkook." you stopped him but he still had a frown decorating his beautiful face.

"What are you even doing here alone at night, Ms Kim? What if something bad was to happen?" he stated with a stern voice.

"But nothing happened!!" you shrugged your shoulders with a duh face.

"Seriously? Ms Kim, if I wouldn't have come here then you would have been in a trouble for sure. You should thank me!" he stated while eyeing you.

"I'm not a kid! I could have handled that on my own." now, it was too much for Jungkook. He has had enough.

His tongue poked his inner cheek, showing that he is pissed off now! He ran a hand through his hair and stepped towards you.

"Look, Ms Kim, I'm trying to be calm but you are not helping it!" he said with a low voice.

His constant steps towards you narrowed the distance between both of you and in a blink of your eyes, you were trapped by the wall before him. Your eyes were stuck on his, back collided with the wall and hands unsure where to put. He was too close.

"What are you doing? I can never understand you! Just now, you were saying that it's bad to touch a woman without her permission but now you're doing the same?" you stated deliberately trying to sound calm but your insides were screaming because he was too close.