44. I like you!

"W-what are you doing here, Koo- I mean Jungkook?" you stuttered those words out as soon as you got downstairs

There sat Jngkook in all his glory, waving at you with a flirty smile on his face. Taehyung also didn't hide his smirk when you stuttered.

"You can call me Kook or Koo too, Noona!" he sang and giggled looking at your now somewhat pink cheeks.

"This is your surprise!! Nice, isn't it?" Taehyung suddenly popped in and looked at you with sparkly eyes.

"This... was your surprise? Argh!!! why?" you whined and stomped towards him to hit him but he dodged it pretty quickly.

"Didn't you say that you missed him?" he smirked more and laughed as you looked away in embarrassment.

"Oh, hyung! I haven't had my breakfast yet, let's eat," Jungkook said and stood up to go in the kitchen.

Your dad also came down and greeted Jungkook with a wide smile. Of course, tae must have told him that Jungkook is coming over!

You closed your eyes and took deep breaths before joining them on the dining table.

"Tell me, young lady, how is school going?" he asked and took a bite of his toast.

"Uh, It's good dad!" you said and kept eating with your head down.

"Of course it's good now that she won't miss Jungkook anymore! Right, Kookie?" Taehyung snickered and Jungkook also joined him.

Your dad's ears perked up at the new information. It was interesting!

"Oh! Am I hearing it right? I have to thank you Jungkook for making the days more fun for my daughter at the school." your dad laughed and Jungkook smiled shyly at your father's words.

"Dad, it's nothing like that- Oh, we need to get going now!" You said and looked at your wrist watch, averting everyone's attention from the awkward talk.

"Oh yes! Let's go, Ms Kim! I'm gonna give you a ride today!" Jungkook beamed happily making you sigh. Now, you have to go with him too!

Your father smiled and bid you a goodbye as you both stepped out of the house.

Jungkook happily skipped to the car and sat down. You got seated just after that and fastened your seat-belt.

Now that you think about it, Jungkook has really changed himself over all these months. He is not like his old usual cocky self anymore. He smiles and laughs more, talks more sweetly that you almost forgot he used to be a troublemaker.

"Noona! I missed you so much too!" Well, that came out of nowhere. It was enough to make you look at him with wide eyes as he chuckled.

"Don't look at me like that! Didn't you text me that you miss me?" he said with a wide bunny smile and made you feel funny in the stomach.