33. The battle within his heart

He woke up huffing and breathing loudly, sitting on his bed with his face buried in his hands in frustration and shame

"Argh, Fuck! Why Ms Kim? Why only her?"

He saw that dream again! But that was not the thing that made him stressed, it was the way things started to turn more intense in his dreams as the days go by. He couldn't get a hold of the situations in his dreams anymore.

The fact that it was you made him so confused.

What did all these dreams mean?

Do you get those dreams too? Do you dream about him like that too?

The turmoil of thoughts made goosebumps to arise on his body. How did he never notice the effect you have on him?

He groaned again at the feeling of something uncomfortable between his legs. Uh oh! He needed to take care of something important first.

But one thing was sure! He was not going to ignore these constant dreams anymore.

He sat up and walked inside the bathroom to take care of the said important business and got ready for school afterwards.

He was constantly thinking about that dream in school, too while walking beside Jimin.

Jimin seemed to catch on his distress and tried to ask him but he denied, saying that he doesn't want to talk about that right then, and being the sweet mochi that Jimin is, he let him be but told him to tell him about that whenever he feels like it.

"Do you think Mr Choi likes Ms Kim?"

"Yeah, I know right?! I saw them together too."

Rumours are the worst yet the most interesting thing in school life.

But these types of whispers made Jungkook's head boil with something he couldn't understand.

"Why the fuck are you all trying to imply something that you don't even know about? Just fuck off!" he growled like he could rip them all apart if Jimin didn't drag him away from there.

"Woah, bro, calm down! Why are you so hyped? Don't tell me- do you like her or something?" Jimin finally said what he wanted to let out for so long.

Well, Jungkook had to confront this someday.

"What rubbish are you talking about, Jimin? How can I? I don't, okay? I can never! No!" Jungkook sat up from where he was sitting previously.

They were currently at the back side of the school, away from anyone else.

"Jungkook, are you even listening to yourself? You don't sound like yourself anymore when you talk about her. And are you denying me or comforting yourself?" Jimin scoffed in a friendly way making Jungkook frown.