38. Let's sleep together!

It was now your turn to blush!

Your smile dropped at his words but blood rushed to your cheeks, turning them red.

He saw your flustered face that made him feel butterflies. He used to think that feeling all this little things was so cringy but now that he is feeling by himself, he understood why it's so special!

His heart would race everytime you smiled at him. Oh, how delicate those heartbeats are! He can even count them without any stethoscope, that's how much his heart goes crazy for you!

He could suddenly feel all the little things happening around him, even the small faded sound of birds from far away. You made him feel everything that he was never capable of feeling before.

"You are blushing!" he said in a small voice, almost sounding vulnerable in front of you. It wasn't even a question. His words made you more shy.

"I'm not," you cleared your throat and stood up from there to go to the kitchen. Your heart was beating loudly.

"Let's go find something to eat in the kitchen. It's going to get dark soon." you said, not looking at him and walked off from there.

Jungkook shyly smiled and followed you afterward. He was so excited to spend more time around you.

"Is there anything we can eat?" you turned around and asked him to which he shrugged and started opening up some of the cabinets.

"There isn't much here since no one visits this place often! Although there should be a packet or two of ramen here..." he trailed off at the end and kept searching through the whole kitchen and found some ramen in the end.

"Finally! Now we can wat something." you exclaimed and picked up the apron which was laying there.

You pushed your hair aside and put on the apron, tieing it properly and pulled out the pan to make the ramen.

"Don't just stare at me! You can help me, too," you said and he came out of the trance.

"Huh? Ah! okay, okay," he uttered and started fetching things from here and there.

The rain hasn't gone down yet! It was pretty late and you had nearly lost your hope that you'll be able get out of here anytime soon! It was obvious that you have to spend the night here, doesn't matter if you want to or not.

"Oh, this is so tasty! I thought I'll have to manage with those donuts but then you came here." Jungkook smiled, showing his bunny teeth.

"Yeah, it's good for you but I have to suffer here with you!" you rolled your eyes but smiled secretly as he was busy shoving down the ramen in his mouth. He must be hungry!

After the very decent dinner, you insisted to do the dishes but Jungkook didn't let you. He did everything on his own. For once, you thought that he was someone else! That was a drastic change of personality, but you knew that he is soon going to go back to his usual self.