51. What's all this fuss?!

"Oh my god!! What did you guys do?" Jimin yelled at the top his lungs

"Tell me you didn't do the thing with my sister! If you did, I swear-" Taehyung was cut off by you.

"No, he didn't do anything, Tae! Stop making a fuss. Calm down, you both!" You sighed with tinted cheeks.

This was bound to happen anyway.

It was a calm morning until those two decided to barge in your room without permission. And of course you had to be in those beautiful strong tattooed arms, they started making a fuss about him being shirtless and also hugging you close.

"I would have done something if I wasn't a good boy for my noona. So you guys are very wrong about me. I don't do bad things." He smirked at Taehyung and Jimin who stood there with suspicious eyes.

"You are sure he didn't do anything that can make you uncomfortable, right?" Taehyung asked again.

"Oh Holy heavens! He didn't do anything, Tae! Cur it out already. Weren't you the one who wanted us to have some bonding time, huh?" You stood up, fixing your clothes.

"Yeah, we had a really very good bonding time. Thank you so much, hyung! You're the best." Jungkook also got up from the bed and jumped on Taehyung for a hug.

"Okay okay, but wear something first. You'll get cold. You're surprisingly more bubbly today." Taehyung then turned to Jimin but he only shrugged.

Not knowing what happened last night, they both went out before telling Jungkook to go to Taehyung's room for a shower. They had prepared another pair of clothes for him too.

"Noona! Let's go, I'll get the car ready." He smiled at you lovingly.

"What about Jimin?" You asked. You were ready for school and everyone else should be too.

"He needs to go home for something, well I do too, but his home is far away so he went early. We can stop by at my place to get my bag, right?" He reasoned and you nodded.

After reaching school, all you could think was jungkook and about what happened the previous night. You couldn't keep it inside for so long. You had to tell someone.

The best option is Chaeyoung, of course. You can just hope she would understand.

"Do you want to say anything? You've been staring at me from past ten minutes." Chaeyoung who was sitting in front of you in the cafeteria spoke up.

"What? Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to. I'm just lost and I do have something to say but I'm not sure if I should tell you or not." You sighed and she pouted.

"What's it that's keeping you from telling me? Aren't we best friends already? You can tell me anything yeah? I'd never judge you," she put his hand on yours with a warm smile that made you feel better.