43. Taetae to the rescue!

"Tae, my lovely bro~" you sang and knocked on his door

"Tae, my lovely bro~" you sang and knocked on his door. He must be playing video games at this time and it was the best time to talk to him. As he is always busy with something about university works and assignments, it's the right time to ask him when he is playing.

He didn't even respond to you. What a brat!

You knocked again and he answered, opening the door with an irritated look plastered on his beautiful yet annoying face.

"Yaah! Don't give me that look, Tae! I wanna talk to you!" you said and pushed him aside, stepping inside before plopping down on his bed.

"What do you want?" he said in a monotones voice and resumed his game.

"I- I have something to confess." you said in a small voice making him turn his attention on you. He left the controller on the floor and came towards you.

"What did you do, huh?" he narrowed his eyes on you, now interested in what you wanted to say.

"I didn't do anything! I just wanted to talk about something to you, 'cause there's not anyone I trust about this." you said and his heart softened, so as his eyes.

"Tell me! What happened?" he said in a soft voice, sensing the seriousness.

"I.... I miss Jungkook." you said hesitantly and looked away from him.

He nodded in understanding at first but then, suddenly shot up his head in your direction, being surprised.

"What? Why? How? When- uh, I mean what made you miss him? I don't get it. You see him everyday at school, don't you?" he said with wide eyes making you heave out a sigh.

"It's not that type of missing. I'm confused, yes, I see him everyday at school but I miss the old him. He doesn't create any dramas now, and he doesn't even tease me or talk to me." you started to tell him about the conflict inside your heart as he nodded in between.

"I- you know about what happened that day... I told him that I needed time to get everything straight but now I am the one missing him. And I shouldn't feel like this, right, Tae? I'm his teacher, I should just forget what happened and move on but- it's bugging me so much that he isn't talking to me and I-" you sighed, "I miss his smile." you ranted out everything and closed your eyes in frustration.

He put his hand on your shoulders that made you look at him. His face looked so serious right now. You couldn't believe that he was listening to you so calmly. This was the first time that he wasn't reacting like a little kid.

You waited for his reaction or for him to say something.

"Twinie! YOU ARE IN LOVE!" he said those words out loud, almost yelling.

You greeted your teeth and looked dead right at him.

"Tae! I didn't come here so you can tease me, okay? I need solution, please!" you said in a defeated voice.