63. Floral prints

"Ahh!" Jimin whispered, biting his lower lip to contain his voice

"Stay silent, will you?" Yoongi said, more like ordered him.

"Mhmm, s-slow down, please." He again said, trying to stay quiet as his hand gripped the table.

"I can't. We don't have much time and this- ah, it's too tight." He exhaled a shaky breathe as he glanced up at jimin's eyes which were starting to tear up now.

"Don't cry now, please, I'm trying to be as gentle as I can, but I just can't help it, hm?" Yoongi smiled as jimin again whimpered in pain.

"Ah, okay, then just please do it! faster!" Jimin spoke up, sounding desperate.

"What are you so desperate for, huh?" Yoongi smirked, and focused on his hands. "But, I just can't understand this, how did you even got the ring stuck in your finger?" He started laughing as jimin pouted.

"I don't know, just do it already. Jungkook wasn't there to help me yet so I decided to come to the staff-room and you just happened to be here. How unlucky!" Jimin sighed.

"How lucky! Here- it's done." Yoongi corrected him and put the ring on his hand.

"Thank you, Mr Min. I'll go now, I'm getting late." He said and ran for his life to the classroom.

Yoongi shook his head, clicking his tongue and resumed his work.

"Why are you so late today?" Jimin asked as jungkook sat down beside him on his usual seat.

"I just accidentally slept in." He answered truthfully.

"You slept in? You weren't stressed enough to stay awake whole night this time?" Jimin asked, amused.

"Yeah, I wasn't. Noona talked to me and made me feel better so I had a nice sleep." He said without caring about the smile that lingered on his lips for a long time.

"Stop talking, everyone! We're now starting the exam." The teacher announced so they both got ready and stopped talking.

"How was it? How was it?" Jimin asked cheerfully.

"Woah! Seems like it went good for you." Jungkook laughed. "It was nice for me, too. This one was supposed to be the toughest for me since it was English but since noona started teaching me, I love this subject now." He turned around to face jimin as he was walking behind.

"Huh? Why are you suddenly quiet?" Jungkook asked him upon seeing his suddenly tensed face.

"That... I forgot that I have to meet Mr Min today in the evening as this was the last exam." He was again starting to panic now, jungkook could sense it.

"Okay okay, calm down. If you're that scared, I'll talk to him for you. He wasn't forcing you, was he?" Jungkook asked, going in his protective mode.

"He wasn't. But, I'm just anxious because this is the first time that I'm experiencing this kind of thing." He confessed.

"Let's go talk in the car." He pulled jimin with him in his car.

"Should I be honest and say just what I think?" Jimin asked.

"You should totally be honest about your feelings and yeah, if you will be able to talk things out with him then you'll feel better for sure. Tell him everything, okay?" Jungkook smiled at him.

"So, I should see him today, right?" He asked, now gaining some strength.

"Yes, my boy! Go and make your daddy proud." This didn't fail to make jimin laugh. Jungkook felt relieved, too.

"Aren't you going to see Ms Kim, too?" Jimin reminded him.

"Oh shit! Yes, I am. Um, do you want me to drop you home? I'm going home to change into something good and then I'll go to noona's place." Jimin nodded and jungkook sped off on the road.

"Noona!!" A booming voice was heard making everyone alert as jungkook came running into the house.

He doesn't feel awkward anymore, see!

"Woah woah!" Taehyung watched in amazement as jungkook searched for you.

"Noona!" Just as he saw you coming down the stairs, it was his chance to run into your arms.

He nearly picked you up from the ground in excitement.

"What happened?" You chuckled at his behaviour.

"Now only good things will happen. Exams are over!" He didn't pull back.

"Aish! I know that, but calm down a little and set me down first. I just came back from school and you-" He set you down properly before pulling away and glanced at taehyung who was watching you both with shimmering eyes.

"Hyung! Now I'm free to love noona all I want, right?" He asked still smiling huge.

"Of course! She's all yours." Taehyung laughed at his cuteness.

"Thank you, oh god!" Jungkook leaned down, pecking your lips. You couldn't move and just blinked your shocked eyes.

"Woah!" Taehyung exclaimed, witnessing this for the first time.

"Getting bold now, are we?" He came forward, patting jungkook on the shoulder.

"Oops!" Jungkook smiled sheepishly as he knew that taehyung was just teasing him.

"Let's go, noona. Which type of food would you like to eat today?" He asked happily.

"L-let me get ready first. I'll be back." You sprinted off upstairs.

"She's shy? Oh my!" Taehyung exclaimed once again. "Oh, that rhymes!" He chuckled to himself.

Taehyung and jungkook sat down, chatting while you got ready.

It was obviously holidays for the students now that the exam was over but teachers still had to go and prepare for the results as well as the graduation ceremony that will take place after 10 days or so.

You quickly wore some floral print shirt and jeans, hair tied up in a pony tail and went downstairs.

"Wow! Noona, we match!" Jungkook smiled brightly once again lightning up the room. Taehyung also nodded in agreement.

Jungkook had worn an off blue shirt which matched with the colour of your shirt.

"Wait- no, that wasn't on purpose, I swear." You clarified.

"Who cares if it was on purpose or not? What matters is that we match and that's perfect!" Jungkook shrugged casually.

"Okay, okay. Let's go now." You said and he nodded. You both sat in the car and taehyung waved at you from afar.

"Isn't tae hyung so cute?" Jungkook chuckled when he saw him waving happily.

"Oh, trust me, he's not." You refused right away but that only made him laugh more.

"Okay, leave that aside. Where are we going?" You asked. Now that the car was out on the main road, you were curious.

"Somewhere nice." He grinned.

"Oh- okay!" You understood that he was not going to tell you and kept quiet.

You almost dozed off until the car came to a stop. He undone his seat belt and turned towards you.

"Remember this?" The smile on his face never fell as he stared at you.

"Of course I do, but this?" Your eyes were fixed on the building in front of you.

■□■□

What can be this place? Any guesses?

Also, sorry for the short chapter. I just couldn't keep you guys waiting for too long so I wrote what I could. But now my mind is clear so I'll try to update soon.
VOTE and COMMENT  <3